*4446-4450*

Chapter 4446: Be vigorous and resolute!

"Unexpectedly, some of you newcomers are quite rich and come to eat at the best restaurant in Shuiyun City.

In that case, it is better to hand over the money and let the big brother enjoy, too?"

The man's face was filled with a hideous smile, and the threats between his eyebrows could not be more obvious, and the mockery in his eyes clearly believed that they would not dare to resist.

Listening to the man's words, Mo Yunjue and the others suddenly looked cold. They had guessed that the other party had no good intentions, but they did not expect them to have such an idea.

"Why should we give it to you?" Shangguan Yingying said coldly.

Hearing this, the man's eyes fell on Shangguan Yingying, "My lady, I advise you to hand over the spirit stones now, otherwise it will not be so easy to solve the problem later."

As he said, the man gestured behind him, and the three men behind him also showed provocative expressions.

"You are just rookies from the lower realm. It is best to be obedient in this upper realm.

Otherwise, we will kill you if we are in a bad mood. Then you can't make it."

The joking words were full of sarcasm and threats. The man sat down beside Mo Yunjue unscrupulously, "Hurry up, don't waste my time. "

The complexions of Wen Ziran and others were immediately extremely ugly. They didn't expect that they would encounter such a problem when they just came to the upper realm.

If the number of opponents is relatively small, they can still fight, but there are a lot of opponents, which is a little troublesome.

It's just that it's absolutely impossible for them to hand it over like this.

"Take your hand away from my shoulder." Mo Yunjue's voice is cold, and his deep eyes have a sharp light.

The man chuckled and looked at Mo Yunjue disdainfully. "Why?"

Mo Yunjue's looks have always been outstanding.

In fact, many people have noticed him since he walked into the restaurant.

Such a handsome man with that cold and arrogant temperament is extremely charming.

However, it is very uncomfortable to fall into the eyes of this man.

The moment the voice fell, Mo Yunjue directly grabbed the opponent's hand and placed it on the table. At the same time, his other hand took out the chopsticks from the bamboo tube and pierced it without hesitation.

His movements were lightning fast, in one go, almost everyone present did not react.

"Ah!"

The man screamed, and the chopsticks had directly pierced his palm, dripping with blood!

Listening to the man's screams, his friends came over.

The man's eyes were beating with angry flames, and he wanted to tear Mo Yunjue alive.

"Smelly boy, you are looking for death!"

However, Mo Yunjue still looks cold, "Since you have nowhere to put your hand, I will help you solve it. Isn't it great?"

After seeing this scene, everyone in Tianyaju couldn't help showing their stunned expressions. No one thought that this handsome and gentle man would be so resolute and violent.

The speed of the action and the ruthlessness of the means can't help making people look different.

"Ah, kill them for me!" the man said angrily.