*3596-3600*

Chapter 3596: What's a joke?

She is used to being abused, and she always feels a little depressed. Now being able to hunt monsters so heartily and easily it gives her a relaxed feeling, as if she can exhausts all the depressed feelings in her heart.

Just as Baili Hongzhuang's four people were hunting and killing monsters with full firepower, many cultivators around had stopped their movements, and their eyes fell on them.

"Aren't they the fifth-order cultivation base of the Purple Realm? Can anyone tell me why they are also facing monsters of the fifth-order cultivation base of the Purple Realm, like they're hunting and killing chickens?"

"They're really a group of perverts. Watching them hunt and kill monsters like this, it almost knocks me out of my confidence."

"I now understand why so many of you are planted by them. The ability of this leapfrog battle is a bit terrifying. Just the fifth-order of the purple realm can have such fighting power. If they break through to the sixth-order of the purple realm, it must not be comparable to the cultivator of the sixth-order of the purple realm."

For a moment, everyone looked at each other, only that the four of Baili Hongzhuang were completely unreasonable.

Be aware that there are still many cultivators of the sixth rank of the purple realm here. Even with their cultivation base they still have to pay more attention when facing the siege of monsters, but the strength of the four is much better than them. Even the weaker upper-level cultivators have much less combat effectiveness than them. This is Chi Guoguo's face attack.

Not far away, Ao Lingxiao also stopped his movements and looked towards the four of Baili Hongzhuang, his dark and deep eyes flashed a ray of light, and then quietly retracted his gaze, but there was a slight smile on the corners of his lips.

Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai stay boringly on Baili Hongzhuang's body. They have been abused by them normally. Now they finally have the opportunity to show their power, but they can only watch them here. It's not fair!

"Oh, I can't make a move at such a good time. I'm so embarrassed." Xiao Hei's face is full of unwillingness. He is abused normally by monsters and now there are so many here, he just wants to release his frustration on them.

Xiao Bai shook his head, "No way, whoever lets the master have three contract beasts, if we join in, then the master will definitely win."

Although everyone has a contract beast now, yet they still occupy an absolute advantage in number.

"Actually, you and the white lion don't have to act, as long as I act."

"You're dreaming!"

As the four people of Baili Hongzhuang continued to hunt down the monsters, in the horrified eyes of everyone, a vacuum zone appeared in front of them.

Vacuum zone!

Everyone can't help but stare with their eyes wide. Normally this is impossible.

This step can only be achieved by hunting big monsters extremely quickly and within a short period of time, but how fast the monsters behind are moving forward? It is extremely difficult to achieve this, so this prohibition of advancing is very difficult.

However, it's a bit horrible to be able to do this with only four people.

The most important thing is that everyone found that the monsters on the seabed seemed to be against the four people of Baili Hongzhuang. There was a feeling of fear and there was a faint feeling of wanting to shrink.

What's a joke?

Everyone can't help but think of this idea, but through it all, they're speechless but yes it does exist.