*4251-4255*

Chapter 4251: Admire, Ye Haomiao!

"Speaking of which, the other party's purpose of planting and blaming the blame has not been achieved."

Looking at the thoughts of Wan Yanhan and Ye Haomiao, Baili Hongzhuang slowly made a sound.

It's just that as soon as these words were spoken, Wan Yanhan and Ye Haomiao were stunned, looking at Baili Hongzhuang stupidly, almost unable to digest what she said.

"I killed Di Wentao."

"You killed him?" Ye Haomiao opened his mouth wide, as if he couldn't believe it.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "Yes."

Wan Yanhan walked quickly to Baili Hongzhuang's side, lowered his voice and said, "Little Junior Sister, when did you do it? Has anyone noticed it? It's too dangerous for you to do this!"

"Don't worry, no one should have noticed.

You guys were by the side when I did it yesterday. You didn't seem to find it either."

"We were right there?" Wan Yanhan was taken aback, a variety of thoughts flashed through his mind, and then he wondered, "Was it yesterday?"

"That's right."

"But Di Wentao died last night, and he was alive during the day yesterday."

"He was poisoned. It takes a certain amount of time for the toxin to attack. Just to wash away our suspicions." Baili Hongzhuang spread out her hands with a calm expression.

Wan Yanhan looked at Baili Hongzhuang's dismissive appearance, as if they were just saying that the weather is good today.

"Girl Baili, then you are really quick to make a move. I was right next to you but didn't find it."

Ye Haomiao was still a little unbelievable. It stands to reason that he was there. When the cultivators say that they are quick to see and know, the actions of ordinary people can't escape their eyes at all, but he really didn't notice the situation at that time.

Baili Hongzhuang smiled faintly, "At that time, everyone was in a complicated mood, and it was normal to not notice this."

"That's true." Ye Haomiao nodded, then looked at her with a slight change, "So, what Yan Xiangming and the others said is true, but the exact appearance you just said is exactly the appearance of a victim."

"This kind of framing, It always needs some acting skills."

Baili Hongzhuang shrugged, her expression innocent to the extreme.

Ye Haomiao looked at Baili Hongzhuang for a moment, then clasped his fists in his hands, and said, "I admire you."

"Junior Sister Baili, did you calculate all this yesterday?" Wan Yanhan couldn't help asking aloud after thinking about what happened.

If all of this is in Baili Hongzhuang's expectation, then this junior sister is too powerful.

"That's not true." Baili Hongzhuang shook her head, "At that time, I just thought that Di Wentao was very troublesome. If he was still alive, I'm afraid that he would continue to find ways to find our troubles. The solution was once and for all kill him directly.

I didn't expect Yan Xiangming and the others would even go back and return Di Wentao. It happened that this dirty water was poured on them.

Speaking, although I don't like Yan Xiangming and the others, I have to say that they are sincere to Di Wentao."

Most people are reluctant to get involved in such a situation, but Yan Xiangming and others are able to do it. This step is for her to take a higher look.