*4101-4105*

Chapter 4101: Back, Li Boyou!

Li Boyou and others did not return to the ruins immediately, but stopped after walking for a while.

"Big brother, they should have gone far, and they won't doubt us anymore." Qian Feilong looked around and said.

Li Boyou's eyes are deep, "Wan Yanling is a very cautious person, we should be more careful."

Now he only has this chance for revenge. If he fails, in the future It would be very difficult to get revenge.

Now he is a cripple anyway, and there is no point in living. It's better to take this opportunity to avenge his brother. At least he will go underground in the future and have a face to face Li Yunyou.

"That is usual, this time we all did not get the inheritance, and coupled with such a thing, he would not have thought of this."

Qian Feilong thought it is clear that if it was before, Wan Yanling was also very jealous of them, but now Li Boyou has become a useless person.

Such a Li Boyou was no threat to Wan Yanling at all, and he also would not have thought that Li Boyou, who had became such a man, would still have the intention to seek revenge against Baili Hongzhuang and others.

"Brother Li, Brother Qian is right, they will not follow us anymore." Cheng Jianqing also said.

They have walked hundreds of miles and haven't felt any aura to follow, so this possibility could basically be ruled out.

Li Boyou thought for a moment, then nodded and said, "Okay, then we will go back."

"This time, I really want to thank you all, and you're still willing to help at this time, I'm so grateful."

Li Boyou looked at the people around him. Now he couldn't help everyone anymore, but everyone was still willing to help him out of affection.

"Big brother, you have always taken care of us normally. This time things will not be what we want to see, but since this has happened, we can only do our best to help you complete this.

However, don't worry, we will definitely finish this matter." Qian Feilong said.

Everyone also nodded one after another. Li Boyou has been their captain for so long, and this affection is naturally there.

"This matter, everyone must do it simply and neatly. After going there, fight and don't let any one go.

The Di Beichen has been inherited from the dark power, and it may change in the future. It is extremely powerful, so our best way is to catch Baili Hongzhuang and others all at once.

In this way, even if Di Beichen wanted to find someone to avenge them in the future, he would not know who did it."

Li Boyou's eyes are shining with a cold and icy light, even if he becomes a useless person, he must be buried with Baili Hongzhuang and others.

At least, this way his heart can also have some fun.

Mo Yunjue and his party have been waiting in the hall. On the one hand, they don't know when Di Beichen will be able to accept the inheritance. On the other hand, they don't know when Baili Hongzhuang will come out.

So, the only thing they can do now is to wait.

However, while they were waiting, suddenly, there was a sound of footsteps in their ears.

When they noticed the footsteps, everyone couldn't help but glance at each other, and there was a hint of doubt in their eyes.

"This inheritance is over, and there will be someone coming. Who is here?" Ren Zimei was surprised. Logically speaking, no one should come.