*3741-3745*

Chapter 3741: Come back, ring area!

"Great! They are back!"

Qin Guanshi stood up happily, and walked back and forth in the house excitedly.

Since Baili Hongzhuang and others left, he was disappointed for a time. He admired Baili Hongzhuang's medical skills. If Baili Hongzhuang was willing to develop on this point, she would definitely become one of the most outstanding physicians on the island of Penglai.

It's just that since he failed to take the Cold Tears back at the auction, he has never heard from Baili Hongzhuang and others.

He thought they would not come back, but today he unexpectedly learned that they returned. This news was a surprise to him.

The healing prescription Baili Hongzhuang gave him before made him a fortune, and the Magic Training Tower appeared more in the eyes of everyone.

A few days ago, he suddenly heard that Penglai Temple had also reported a healing medicine that seemed to be more outstanding than his healing medicine, which had a better restraining effect on the dark power.

At present, this medicine is only popular in Penglai Hall, and it hasn't spread out yet, so he doesn't know how powerful the prescription is.

Now that Baili Hongzhuang is back, his confidence has suddenly increased.

"I'll see them right away!" Manager Qin stood up and was about to set off, but when he reached the door, he stopped again, "No, they just arrived, and they should be in need of a rest now. I'll go later."

Tianmeng sighed when she saw the appearance of Guanshi Qin.

Normally in this Magic Training Tower, cultivators are busy coming to see Guanshi Qin but don't wait for Qin Guanshi to see. Who would have thought that this situation would be completely the opposite for Baili Hongzhuang and others?

The five members of Baili Hongzhuang went to the ring area after resting in the house for a while.

Everyone's practice intensity is always very high normally, so even though they are on the road, they never feel tired.

"Before we were not strong enough, we were often squeezed out in this arena area. This time we have to break through as many levels as possible, and wait until enough murderous aura is gathered before we go to the inheritance trial."

Shangguan Yingying's eyes are filled with kindness. Although they have only been away from the Magic Training Tower for a few months, their strength has improved in these few months, and the whole has improved. She believes that wanting to go through a few floors is not problem.

"Let's break through the barriers as soon as possible, and strive to try for the inheritance trial as soon as possible."

The eyes of Baili Hongzhuang are deep. If they can get the inheritance, then their strength will be greatly improved.

In this way, they will be able to return to the Penglai Temple as soon as possible to find Qu Yunyao for revenge.

The shame that Qu Yunyao imposed on them, they had to find it personally!

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, everyone nodded one after another. With their current improvement, there was no problem going through several floors in a row.

When Baili Hongzhuang and her party arrived in the ring area, it undoubtedly caused a sensation. Whether it was a man or a woman, their eyes were stunning, but it also stimulated everyone's desire to fight. Just wanting to beat them down.

"I'll go up first."

Shangguan Yingying rushed to Baili Hongzhuang and the others to show a smile, and couldn't wait to step onto the ring. She suffocated her stomach at Qu Yunyao. The anger is just to vent here.

Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife: Genius Doctor Unscrupulous Consortजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें