*3661-3665*

Chapter 3661: Decided, Long Yuanwei!

The pitch-black phoenix eyes quietly reflected a sly color, and Baili Hongzhuang's red lips slightly bloomed, and she quietly looked at Di Beichen, both of them understood.

This is something they have already thought about before. One thing is that although Baili Hongzhuang can configure healing medicine, it is impossible to spend time on making healing medicine. In this way, some people will have it and some won't.

She and most of the disciples in the inner temple have nothing to do with each other. It is really unnecessary to offend some disciples in the inner temple because of this.

If Lord Long came forward on her behalf, the situation would be much simpler.

After all, Lord Long's prestige is there, as long as Lord Long speaks, no one will have any opinions.

Secondly, if Baili Hongzhuang gives Long Yuanwei the right to distribute the healing medicine, it will undoubtedly help to promote Long Yuanwei's status, because this healing medicine is really effective for the inner temple disciples.

Not only that, but the secrets of these healing medicines cannot be concealed. She's afraid they will be known to other forces soon, and when everyone knows that this healing medicine is controlled by Long Yuanwei, naturally, Long Yuanwei's influence needn't be said much.

This can be judged from the fact that Baili Hongzhuang sold a recipe to the Demon Refining Tower before, which made the Demon Refining Tower famous.

Since they came to the Penglai Temple, Long Yuanwei has always been helping them. In comparison, they have really failed to repay Long Yuanwei except for causing some trouble.

Now taking this opportunity, they can also reciprocate, at least show some of their hearts.

Everyone was stunned after hearing that Baili Hongzhuang had made such a decision. If they were to obtain healing medicine from Baili Hongzhuang, then they still have many ways to do it, but change to Master Long, to get healing medicine here, you must follow the rules set by Lord Long.

Long Yuanwei didn't even think that Baili Hongzhuang would make such a decision, and a strange light suddenly appeared in the calm and unwavering eyes.

Baili Hongzhuang did not give Long Yuanwei too much time to think about it. She even handed a Qiankun bag to Long Yuanwei and said, "Long Lord, all the healing medicines I made during this period is here. It's up to you to decide how to allocate it."

Receiving the healing medicine handed over by Baili Hongzhuang, Long Yuanwei reacted and looked at Baili Hongzhuang with a slightly complicated look in his eyes. He glanced at Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, but only saw the sincere smiles on their faces.

Long Yuanwei is not a stupid person. He just thought about it for a moment and understood why they did it. He couldn't help feeling a little bit more in his heart.

It's just that, in the current situation, he is obviously not suitable to say more to Baili Hongzhuang, but instead looks at the other inner temple disciples who are waiting.

"Since Baili Hongzhuang has given me the right to distribute this, in my opinion, the first batch of healing medicines will be auctioned temporarily.

As for the future, how to deal with the problem, I will make a decision after careful study with the lord."

The choice of Baili Hongzhuang caught Long Yuanwei by surprise for a while, and in a short period of time, only auctions are available. As for the most suitable method, as to how to allocate it in the future, it is obviously impossible to always rely on auctions. He must come up with the most suitable method.