Chapter 25

All of the injuries on the dragon's body instantly disappeared, and a blue aura that seemed to be the dragon's mana surrounded its body like the wind.

This change that occurred in an instant made Rok Soo think about just how scary and powerful of an existence dragons really were in this world.

"Hey."

The dragons should have no reason to get injured anymore. The smart dragons seemed to understand what had happened to its body, as its eyes came completely back to life.

Rok Soo took a step toward the dragon. The baby dragons curled up while continuing to observe Cale and Rok Soo .

Cale was amazed and felt as if he had meet them before

"Mama when I grow up I'll protect our little sibling" one twin said

"Mmhhm that it's true we will protect them" the other said

"And I'll protect everyone" the second oldest said

"Well then I have to protect all of you since I'm the oldest"

The older one smiled at the childrens behavior

"Well I'll be counting on you four"

"What do you want to do now?"

Cales thoughts were cut off by the sound of Rok Soo's voice

Rok Soo started to smile while looking at the dragon that remaining silent.

"I know you can speak the human language. You are a dragon. The smartest and strongest existence in the world."

Rok asked once more.

"What did you want to do once you got free?"
"...I."

The black dragon started to speak. The dragon really did know how to speak the human language. It was much smarter than humans. There was no way it did not learn the human language in the last four years.

"I."

The black and red dragon could feel it in his heart. With there current strength, he could easily kill the man in front of him. But for some reason he didn't want to

"We will live." They both replied

They will live, no matter what it took.

"We will go away."

"We will not be tamed."
"Yes. You are right."

Rok Soo was saying the dragon was right.

"You are a dragon. A DRAGON. You have the right to live freely."

Even a four-year-old dragon was stronger than most of the animals in the world. It had enough strength to survive on its own, and, normally, dragons were extremely independent and prideful. They generally wanted to create their own lair once they turned about two years old. It was completely worlds apart than a human two-year-old.

Cale looked into the eyes of the dragon, that still did not trust humans, and sternly started to speak.

"I will not take care of you." Rok Soo replied Cale was sad but understand

The dragons could not trust Rok Soo .

"Liar. Humans are good at lying."

There was now anger in the dragon's eyes. That anger was not directed at Cale or Rok Soo , however. It was more like he was made at the world

"I guess that is true. I do lie quite a bit as well."

Cale easily accepted the dragon's words, and continued to speak.

"Live however you want to live. What is it you want to do?" Cale replied with a smile
"I-."

The baby dragon lifted its head to look at the night sky. It was different from the darkness inside the cave. It was dark, but there was still light.

"I hate humans. I want to be free."
"Good."

Rok Soo got up from his seat. He then took out some mid-grade potions and a smaller pouch from his magic bag and put the potions in the bag before handing it to the dragon.

"Live freely."

The dragon's black pupils enlarged and started to shake. However, there was still doubt and resentment in its eyes.

This should be enough.

He freed the dragon, screwed Venion over, saved the village,

"Let's go."

He turned his back to the dragon with no regrets, and started to walk. Cale looked back worried about the 2 small newly freed creatures

Once even the Cat Tribe sibling turned away from it, the dragon lifted its head and watched them walk away.

"...I hate humans...they are evil..."the back dragon said

"But they were okay" the red dragon responded

"Also don't you think they feel familiar" the red dragon looked at his brother

"I guess but they don't look like the people who trapped use so who are they"

They both were left wondering

.
.
.

Hong slowly approached his sister On as they followed behind Cale.

"Noona, I think they are going to follow us."
"Uh huh. I think so too."
"Am I going to get a 2 younger brothers?"
"It looks like it."

"No way. Dragons are extremely prideful and will never accept being under a human. Furthermore, this dragon hates humans." Rok Soo replied but he felt like he wanted them to follow if they feel up to it

On's expression seemed to disagree. If a cat had a mocking expression, it would probably be the one of On's face right now. On shook her head and quietly mumbled.

"...I don't think so."
"...Uh huh."

Hong looked behind him before agreeing with his sister. The Black Dragon was still looking in their direction. Hong was now sure. This dragon will enjoy its freedom for a bit, before sharing some beef with him in the future.
Cale ordered the two kittens who were whispering to each other.

"Good work."

"Rok Soo"
"What."

"What if the dragon decided that living as it wants was to follow you, Rok Soom?"

"That will never happen."
"What if. Just hypothetically speaking."

'Hypothetical?'

Rok Soo thought about it for a while, before lightly responding.

"I don't think about what ifs or the past."

But for some reason, Rok Soo suddenly got the chills and looked behind himself for the first time since walking away from the dragon. Thankfully, the Black and Red Dragon was not visible.

Then there was a Soo

Sish

Stab

It was a dart it exploded

" are you ok Cale" Rok Soo asked he released the smoke was meant to slow them down but it didn't effect them the as they we wairing a special magic mask.

"Ya I'm fine let's go back Ron will be worried" Cale replied

What they didn't know is that the gas had already taken effect and there whole world was about to come crashing down.

.
.
.

Thank you for reading this chapter and please comment your ideas for other characters

Love you all