Chapter 4

" Sigh Finally a break" Kim Rok Soo stretched and pulled out his most resent purchase. The Birth of The Hero.A novel about a teenage boy that was suddenly transported to another dimension and is forced to live alone in a forest. Then when he finally finds kind people that helped him out of the darkness. All of that came crashing down when the village was massacred. And he set out with a group of people and became the hero of there wold fighting the secret organization to get back there peacefully lives. As well as for revenge.

" Interesting" Rok Soo stated then he began to read.
" tch what an asshole" he stated loudly
" Why the hell would you beat a drunk teenager half to death even if he said something bad he was still drunk."
For some reason that pissed him off. Seeing the supposed trash son of the count getting beat up and no one lifting a finger to help.

"Cale Henituse huh" Rok Soo coulees help but be intrigued by the boy and wanted to find out more about him. The novel described him to be a real sight to behold. Beautiful crimson red hair as well as beautiful reddish brown eyes. Rok Soo was interested to learn more about him. But sadly for him he no longer showed up in all 5 of the volumes he read that day.

He wanted to know more and that confused the usually stone faced man as he had never wanted to know something so bad. It was also strange as when he got beat up he wanted to protect him. But he also found it stand about how detailed his past and info was as he was supposedly a minor villain.

" sigh I need to sleep" the man groaned as he checked the time.

" sigh got to bath first"

After a bath he got out of the bathroom and put on comfy clothes and went to bed.

Thank you for reading this chapter and please comment what ship I might us and what i should write in the future