Chapter 13

When day came Rok Soo felt there was a killing intent that was in the room and there were more people by the door. He slowly put one of his hands under his pillow and touched the dagger he always had.

He was relieved when he felt that his other hand was on Cale while his arm made contact with both of the kids meaning he could still pretend to be sleeping to have a sneak attack on the invaders.

He was also happy that they were are in the middle of the bed meaning he could create a shield to protect the 3 of them even if he was hurt in the process.

He felt the person got closer to the bed and he felt the person was more on his side than Cale's witch relived him he followed the persons faint but still ther footsteps.

Just as the person was going to attack him he swung first and in a fast movement he swung his dagger at the person and created a shield around the 3 unsuspecting and sleeping people.

The attacker jumped back and Rok Soo took that split second to grab the sword he had in his magic pouch and he jumped out of the bed. The shield still around the 3 sleeping figures as he got ready for his next attack. Just as he was going to attack he saw the face of the supposed attacker and all the fight he had in him vanished and he stepped back.

" it's -it's you" Rok Soo started then he heard something behind him

" Ron" Cale screamed waking up the 2 children.

A few seconds earlier

Cale felt the bed move and woke up as he woke up he saw something that looked like a shield over him. He was shocked then he looked to the side and saw the Rok Soo was going to attack someone then he stopped and took a step back Cale heard Rok Soo say "it's -it's you"

Cale looked and said
"Ron"

Then there was silence Rok Soo's head was spinning. Of all the people in the world Hell, even in the mansion, he just had to be caught in bed with Cale by Ron of all people.

Then he realized that the killing intent made sense now. I'm so dead Rok Soo sighed and accepted his fate that he was gonna die by the hands of Ron. but then he realized some thing if Ron was next to him, who were the people by the door, and then he turned and saw

.
.
.

The henituse  family why were they by the door. And they were stunned

What the hell

.
.
.

Earlier that day the henituse family was having a meeting.

" Master if I may be so bold I am questioning the capabilities of mister Rok Soo as we have never scream him in combat as well as he didn't have identification when he got here" Ron stated as he had been suspicious of the man sconce he got there and he didn't like the fact an unknown person was around his puppy young master.

" I mean his origin is unknown and there is no record of him" Ron continued

" you are right Ron that is why I have people watching him and they report his every move if he does something suspicious it will be reported to me " Count Deruth stated confidently

" well I suppose they are either very bad at there jobs or lazy as none of them reported that he didn't go back to his room as well as the fact that he slept in the young masters room" Ron stated with a deadpan expression.

They were stunned as no one reported this

" well master if I may I would like to produce a test to see the capabilities of the young man." He said with a vicious smile

" alright do what you must" Deruth agreed

Ron's smile grew and he thought and I could get rid of the pest that has been hanging around the puppy young master. Even if I have to I'll kill him.

Fast forward to the bedroom scene

( also if you didn't realize I love Ron as one of Cales over protective father figures that's why I made him not go with Choi Han.)

" Ho ho it seems that mister Rok Soo misunderstood I was hear to wake up the young master I was shocked when I was mister Rok Soo in the young masters bed as I never knew you 2 were so close"

Ron said with a kind smiled that Rok Soo knew that was oh so vicious.

I'm so dead Rok Soo though counting his prayers

.
.
.

Thank you for reading this chapter and please comment what ship I might use and what i should write in the future