Chapter 2

" What the what was that"

Knock
Knock

" Young master Cale I'm coming in"
Door opens

" Ah good morning young master"
" Sigh good morning Ron"

The man that is reveled to be named Ron looked shocked but nearly smiled.
" Young master then Count and Countess have invited you t breakfast"
"Sigh I'll be there in a minute" He begrudgingly agreed
" I'm sure the Count and Countess will be thrilled to hear that"
" Ya sure trilled. I'm sure they would probably prefer if I were to disappear" but he whispered that last part. But unknown to him the butler heard what his young master said"

" Well let this butler prepare a bath for the your master"
" Ok" In Cales mind who were those people in my dream. Why dose it fell like I know them. That's impossible then it would be a memory not a dream but I don't know them so it is impossible to be a memory unless it's a.
He was pulled out of his thoughts when he hurd " young master your bath is done"

" ok I'll go now" he shook his head now all I need to do is get prepared for this breakfast sigh this is going to be a long day.
He leaned back into the tub and closed his eyes

.
.
.

" Darling, darling" one shouted
The other ran into the room to see them in tears " What happened. Are you okay. Does something hurt. Who is it that I have to kill."

The other giggled at there loves reaction. "Of corse not" they grabbed the others had and brought it to there stomach . " Love I'm pregnant"
Shook was written all over the taller ones face then tears stared to fall " That

That's amazing my love thank you thank you so much" They lifted the other in there arms and spines them around.

They both looked at each other

" I love you so much"
"I love you too".

.
.
.

"Young master are you alright I have seen knocking for quite some time now do you want me to come in"

" I'm fine" Cale answered " I just spaced out for a bit I'm done
He stood up and wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out.

" Young master I have prepared clothes for you do you want help"
" Sure but I want something simple today"

" As you wish your master"

After getting dressed
" Alright" Cale started let's go.

Then they both started walking to the dinning room.

Thank you for reading this chapter and please comment what ship I might us and what i should write in the future