Chapter 6

When Rok Soo got out of the bar he breathed out a sigh of relief.
Damn it he thought. I really am in the novel The Birth of the hero. If that's true then i just made enemies with the hero Choi Han. Than he thought about it.

That would mean he looked down into his arms this is Cale Henituse. " Wow he's actually very beautiful" little did he know Cale woke up at that very moment. Cale was shocked hearing the man call him beautiful than it hit him what if this man was trying to assault him or even hold him for ransom. He started to tremble.Rok Soo felt something trembling in his arms and looked at the boy in his arms wide awake.

" Hello" he started looking at the boy.

" What what are you going to do to me?" Cale asked trembling he was terrified of the answer he might get.

" I'm going to take you home. Where do you live" Rok Soo asked pretending not to know who he was.

" What" Cale replied. Maybe he doesn't know who I am that's why he's being nice. Cale thought a little hopeful.

" Um" Cale started If I tell him where I live he'll know who I am and leave that though terrified Cale for some strange reason he did not want this man to hate him. He shock his head shacking the thoughts away he knew he couldn't avoid it so he said.

" I... I live in the Henituse mansion my name is Cale, Cale Henituse." He looked down bracing himself for impact thinking the older man will drop him but unlike his thoughts the man only said.

" Okay nice to meat you young master Cale my name is Kim Rok Soo but you can call me Rok Soo ." Cale was shocked not expecting that king of reaction.

" Just call me Cale Ruc Suu" Cale attempted to say the man's name
Rok Soo chuckled.

" No Rok Soo"
"Rock Su"

" Nope Rok" he said slowly
"Rok" Cale repeated

"Soo" he continued
"Soo?" Cale asked a little nurvise.

" Exactly like that" Rok Soo said.
When Cale head that he beamed with a bright smile.

Once they reached the gate a guard blocked them and looked at Rok Soo suspiciously one said
" Who are you and what are you doing to young master"
" Wait a minute all I was doing is bringing him home after he got beat up"

Once he said that like on cue Hans came out. Hans was shocked.
" Oh my lord young master are you okay" he ran over to Cale.
"Im fine Hans" Cale replied
"No your not you covered in blood" he looked at Rok Soo and said
"Come with me" them they walked into the manner and he told a maid to summon a doctor to check Cales condition and went to Cale's room.

Once they reached Cale's room Rok Soo placed Cale on the bed and was about to walk away when Cale grabbed his arm and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Please stay"

Just like that Rok Soo was next to him holding his hand.

Damn it Rok soo cursed why can't I say no to those eyes. Sigh

Thank you for reading this chapter and please comment what ship I might us and what i should write in the future