Chapter 9

Just as Cale was about to say something he looked over at Rok Soo as if asking him what he is supposed to say.

Rok Soo saw this and nodded.

Cale understood and said
"Alright father I'll go just this once." And that was it.

Over the last few days lots of things happened let's go back in time a week ago.

" where are you going Rok Soo" Cale asked pouting

" I'm going to bye some bread" he replied

"Why we have bread here" Cale replied confused

Rok Soo chuckled " no it's to  get an ancient power"

" really that's so cool can I come with you" Cale said

" I don't think you will enjoy it to much as the ancient power is in the slums in the man eating tree" Rok Soo warned

Cale paled "Isn't that un safe I mean the man eating tree was rumored to have actually at someone it's in the name" Cale screeched.

Rok Soo only shook his head at Cales comment " that's why I said you wouldn't enjoy it." He said in a mocking tone

Cale was mad " I-I can totally"

Rok Soo looked skeptical but still went with him as technically he was responsible for Cale at all times. So they went into town and got bread. To say the shop owners were shocked to see the "trash" young master coming into there shops and not break any was a shock. Some didn't believe there eyes.

Cale was enjoying walking around with Rok Soo but the moment he dreaded was fast approaching as they were close to the slums.

.
.
.

"Do we have to go in" Cale asked hiding behind Rok Soo not wanting to go in.

Rok Soo only smirked " why you scared"

"What of course not what's there to be scared of they are only commoners" he was trembling.

" if you really want to go in I'll go alone" he assured

" no I'll go I promised I would"

"Ok if your sure"

They started walking trough the slums and then they heard voices

"Don't don't go up there" one voice said

" you'll die if you go there" another said

They turned around and was greeted by 2 young children one with red hair similar to Cales and the other had silver hair and both children had beautiful golden eyes.

"Don't go" the red head said

" The man eating tree is over there." The silver haired child chimed in

Rok Soo looked at the children with sympathetic eyes. While Cales heart broke for some reason he wanted to just pick them up and bring them to the manner with him. But instead the grabbed a few packs of bread and handed it to the kids. Rok Soo smiled at this .

"Don't worry we won't die" Rok Soo said patting both children.

"Promise" the children said.

"Promise" both Cale and Rok Soo said

Then they both started walking up the hill till they reached the gate behind it was the man eating tree.

Cale gulped not liking this one bit.

" Hey Cale stay here ok"

" but you said I could go with you"

" ya and you did but it's better if only one of us goes to the tree right."

"Ok just don't go falling in the hole you promised to not die"

"I know and I'm a man of my word" he smiled

Then Cale just nodded and Rok Soo walked over to the tree and dumped the bread in the hole.

Grrrrrr the hole grumbled
"This is kind of scary" Rok Soo though.
Grrrrrr
" Eat all you want" Rok Soo said as if talking to a real person.
" I'll need about ten more big bags he thought to himself"
.
.
.

When he was done he walked to the gate as soon as he reached Cale jumped into his arms with a worried expression.

"Are you okay you didn't lose a body part right" Cale cheacked his body for any injury.

"I'm fine I'm sorry for worring you " Rok Soo said patting Cale's head Cale blushed and looked away embarrassed.

When they got down the hill they found the children eating the bread.

Cale smiled and Rok Soo walked over to them and said
"If you want more bread tomorrow you saw nothing okay".

The silver haired child understand and covered the readhead child's eyes and looked away as is saying she saw nothing.

" Smart girl" Rok Soo said and he started walking back the the manner.

Cale looked back at the kids and waved before running to catch up to Rok Soo.

Thank you for reading this chapter and please comment what ship I might us and what i should write in the future