A Big Secret

Jungkook

"Sir, with all due respect, I don't know how good this idea is.  My father...I don't know how he'll react to this," I hesitantly asserted to the king.

Jimin's father patted my shoulder.  "And with all due respect to you, Prince Hoseok, and Crowned Prince Jin, we must do something.  I think after all our years of friendship, diplomacy should be our first attempt to reestablish a connection with our sister kingdom."

"Father, he made it look like we kidnapped his sons...twice!  Even with the evidence that they went with us willingly, he's trying to spin it so that we look like kidnappers.  I don't think this is going to go over well," Jimin insisted.

"Nevertheless.  We can't let ourselves become violent without every attempt to remain peaceful.  We are better than that and we will remain better than that no matter what," he glanced my way and then over to his son.  "Now...as regards the other matter that was brought to my attention.  I can give my consent to that without question."

I grinned, but Jimin just looked confused.  His eyes darted suspiciously between myself and his father.

"What the big secret?  What other matter?  What's going on?"

The king smiled wide and hugged his youngest son.  "All in due time, my boy.  All in due time."

He gave me a wink and I couldn't stop the joyful grin that made my cheeks ache if I had tried.  It seems it wouldn't have to be a big secret for long.

_______________________________

So wow...I took a longer hiatus from this story than I intended.  I didn't mean to just drop it like that, but I promise I will get back into it more.  As best as I can at least. 

71 more days for me and then I am FREEEEEEEE!!!!

Then I can write to my heart's content!

Now, back to the story.

How will the mission of diplomacy go?  What is Jungkook and the king hiding from Jimin? ;) How did things go for Taehyung once he returned?  How are Sope now that they've engaged in *cough* activities?  What will become of Namjin?

Stay tuned for more!