You're All Idiots

Jungkook

"So let me get this straight...you thought that the best course of action, instead of telling me what was going on and including Jimin and myself in the plan...was to kidnap us before father did?  You're all idiots," I chided the men standing around us.  "Now here we are, kidnapped by our own families in our underwear.  Are you happy with yourselves?"

I felt Jimin's hands wrap around my bicep and his eyes on me.  "Technically they kidnapped us from the kidnappers, baby."

He looked up at me with such innocence in those beautiful, brown eyes that I couldn't help but soften my frown.  I sighed, "I suppose that's true, but we could have not been kidnapped at all if they'd have just told us."

Namjoon nodded guiltily, "Yeah, that's actually a good point.  I guess we should have told you, my princes."

"Can we get these two some clothes?  I'm tired of looking at my brother's abs," Jin scoffed with an eyeroll. "Though Prince Jimin's abs are a delightful surprise.  I can see why you like him so much, Jungkookie."

Jin winked at us as Hoseok chuckled and handed us undershirts and trousers.  We hastily tugged them on as I glared at Jin.  I pulled Jimin protectively into my chest. 

"You might as well have just peed on me and screamed 'mine,' Kookie," Jimin giggled, though his blush and smile suggested he wasn't as annoyed as he was pretending to be.

"If it'll keep these deviants away from my angel," I whispered huskily into Jimin's ear, making sure that my lips brushed the shell ever-so-slightly.

The atmosphere between us shifted to something a little steamier as I completely became entranced with my feisty little prince.  The rest of the world seemed to fall away as our hands roamed more and more over each other's bodies.

"Alright, alright, alright.  Stop it, stop it!  Before I have to watch my brother hump his boyfriend with my own two eyes.  I don't know that even bleach can burn that image away.  I'm still pretending the two of you don't and never have had sex," Yoongi shrieked as he slapped our shoulders, bringing us back to the present.

Jimin giggled again, but his fresh blush betrayed his embarrassment.  "Quit, Yoongi.  You're being dramatic."

Namjoon bit his lip as he interjected and changed the subject.  "So...what do we do now?  You're here.  You're safe, but how long do you have to stay hidden?  And how do we tell your father, Prince Jimin?"

Jimin gasped, "Taehyung!  Did any of you tell Taehyung?"

Namjoon's eyes widened with realization.  "I forgot all about Sir Taehyung."

"Oh my god.  He's going to burn the world to the ground to find me once he discovers I'm gone.  You have no idea what you've done by forgetting him.  What you've just unleashed...  You truly are all idiots," Jimin said as he facepalmed.

I gulped as I imagined Taehyung drenched in blood and raging as he burned a path to Jimin.  As not only his best friend, but as someone who feels indebted to him, Taehyung had every reason to scour the earth for him. 

"We're so screwed," Yoongi deadpanned.

--------------------------

Are you all ready for angry Taehyung?