Sope Forever! (Finally. Am I right?)

Yoongi

"Now that Crown Prince Jin has gone back to West Busan to deflect our involvement in Jungkook's rescue, someone needs to find Sir Taehyung," Namjoon suggested.

"I agree.  I volunteer you, Sir Namjoon," I offered back with a smirk.

Namjoon chuckled, "Gee, thanks.  Luckily I was planning to offer myself up to the task, Crown Prince Yoongi.  Can you stay and safeguard Prince Jimin and Prince Jungkook with Prince Hoseok?  Upon my word, there are a lot of princes in this safehouse.  Are you sure you'll be safe with just the four of you here?"

I nodded, but Hoseok spoke before I could.  "Each one of us can take care of ourselves.  We've all been trained to fight by royal guards, even by you yourself.  There are also four of us here.  The numbers are in our favor, as are the odds since no one save you and Jin know we're here.  Go.  Find Sir Taehyung and make sure he is brought back to see Prince Jimin with his own eyes.  I'm certain he won't rest until he does from the sound of it."

Namjoon nodded his agreement before clapping a hand on Hoseok's shoulder, then pulling Prince Jungkook into a tight hug.  "Take care, my princes.  I'll return with Sir Taehyung as soon as possible."

Prince Jungkook and Jimin both spoke words of encouragement and caution before becoming flirty with each other.  They practically ran into their temporary chambers, giggling the whole way.  I rolled my eyes, knowing how the pair of them would be spending the evening.

Namjoon shook his head with another chuckle and bid us farewell. 

Then suddenly, we found ourselves alone.  Hoseok and I hadn't been alone since his time inside the East Busan palace.  I found myself nervous with a sort of anticipation at how the evening would progress.  Did he still feel the same as he did then?  Did he still have a romantic or sexual interest in me?

He cut my thoughts short as he spoke in a seductive tone that had left my brain foggy.  "So, my future king.  It would seem as if we're alone for the evening."

My mouth dried and heart began to race.  That tone.  He still felt the same.  "It would seem so, Prince Hoseok.  And whatever shall we do to pass the time this fine evening?"

I stepped closer to him until our chests were almost touching.  "Should we go for a walk in the cool evening air?  Perhaps settle into a nice book?  Or did you have something else in mind?"

Hoseok took the step forward and my heart jumped as our chests collided.  His arm wrapped around the small of my back, towing me impossibly closer.  "I think we can come up with something a little more exciting than a book or a walk to fill the time, don't you?"

Nodding, my eyes began to close.  Hoseok's breath fanned across my face as our noses bumped together.  His lips brushed across mine and then suddenly I was falling.

Falling into the black hole of Prince Hoseok where there was nothing left but the feel of his lips on mine.  The feel of his hands gliding across my skin beneath my loose, white shirt.  The taste of his tongue as it massaged my own.  Nothing left at all, but the blinding sunshine that was the man I was slowly discovering myself to be falling in love with.  So easy.  It was too easy to want him.  And want him I did.

--------------------

Double update day!  I couldn't sleep on Sope any longer so here we are.

Now that we know what Sope is up to, what about Jikook?

What about TaeJoon?  How is Namjoon planning to stop or even find Taehyung?

How is Jin faring in the dungeons of West Busan?

Stay tuned, lovely army readers!

(Side note...since this is a Jikook book...Do we WANT some Sope smut?  Because I can give you Sope smut if you want it.  Comment and let me know!  I LOVE getting comments and feedback!)

  Comment and let me know!  I LOVE getting comments and feedback!)