I'm Glad It Was You (Smut warning-FINALLY!)

Jimin

"Oh, Jungkook!" I breathed. 

I let my head fall back even further to give him better access to my neck.  I wasn't sure how we'd gone from talking about his new duties on my father's council to being tangled up in each other's arms naked, but I was not here to complain.  Jungkook had found his way to my nipple and nibbled gently on it as his tongue swept across his love bites.

"Jungkook, please!"  I wasn't even sure what I was begging for.

He only hummed in response and slid his hand down my chest to cup me in his impossibly large hand.  My hand found it's way into his dark locks as I moaned his name.  Pleasure burst through me when he began to stroke lazily as he continued his ministrations on my nipple.

Without much warning, he tongued his way down to my navel, dipping inside before traveling to my opened legs.  His hand still pumping at me, he began to suck and bite at my inner thighs.  It made me want more.

"Jungkook...please," I gasped out, hardly able to take more than a shallow breath.

He stopped everything for a moment and I struggled to catch my breath as I looked down at him in confusion.

"You keep saying that, but not telling me what you want.  What do you want, Jiminie?" He smirked as he settled more between my thighs.

Without giving me a chance to answer he licked the underside of my length.  "Do you want this?"

I moaned and he grinned wider, a glint of mischief in his eyes.  His head dipped further between my opened legs and he lapped at my entrance as I gasped and flushed beneath him.  "Or do you want this?"

Suddenly, he was leaning over me, suckling my neck again in that sensitive spot I loved so much.  I felt his member poke at my rear.  His lips brushed the shell of my ear as he seductively whispered, "Or maybe you want this?"

"Yes," was all I could manage in a quiet exhale.

"Yes to what, Jiminie?" He smirked and nipped at my ear.

"All.  Everything.  Yes, Jungkook-ah, please.  Yes!" I felt myself growing hysterical as his hands roamed over me and his teeth and tongue found new places to torture.

"I see," he said before diving back down between my legs. 

His mouth had sucked in one of my balls, his hand gripping the base of my length before I had a chance to process his sudden absence from my neck.  I moaned and scrunched the sheets in my balled fists as I allowed myself to fall into the pleasure of his attentions. 

Jungkook's tongue made a path up my length once more and he took the head into the heat of his mouth painfully slowly.  His lips dragged leisurely down each inch until I was fully inside his throat.  I groaned the whole way and returned my grip to his hair once he reached the bottom, his nose buried in the soft, small tuft of dark hair at the base. 

I felt his tongue lash across the most sensitive parts of me as his head began to bob in a steady rhythm.  I gasped for air and rolled my body and hips to match his pace.  It felt so good and I never wanted it to end.

But it did end.  Abruptly and unexpectedly.  Jungkook came off of me with a pop of his lips and, before I could even protest, he turned his attention southward.  His tongue prodded at my entrance and drew a circle around it before he plunged it inside.  I cried out and began writhing harder, loving every movement he made.  A long finger found it's way inside me as he continued to lick at the edges and up to my balls.

My vision blurred as my eyelids drooped.  I looked like sex defined and I knew it.  I loved it.  I wanted more.  I wanted Jungkook completely.

"More, Jungkook!  Make love to me!  Take my virginity and make me yours!  I can't take it any longer!  Take me, Jungkook!" I screamed out as he inserted another finger and hastened his pace.