Morning Glow

Jungkook

I woke up to a sensation that was new to me.  The small arms encircling me, the fan of hair across my chest, the huffs of breath from plump lips, and the legs tangled up with mine...that was something I was still getting used to, but wasn't new.  What was new was the feeling of satiation like I'd never felt it before.  I felt as though I'd been parched and was finally given water or starved and finally had a four course meal. 

I lost my virginity last night to the man of my dreams, I thought with a sense of pride and satisfaction.  And he lost his to me!

Jimin shifted in my arms as he moaned himself awake.  For a moment, he stiffened and I feared he regretted what he'd given me last night.  That faded away the moment he peeked up at me and smiled so wide that his cheeks pushed his eyes into crescent slits.  My heart skipped a beat and I knew that his eye smile would forever grip me in a chokehold.  One eye smile and I would be putty in this man's hands.

"Morning Jungkookie," he croaked out, voice raspy with sleep.

"Good morning, handsome," I cooed as I kissed his forehead, earning another beautiful eye smile.

Jimin's giggles were muffled as he buried his face into my chest, holding me tightly.  When he glanced back up again, he was wide eyed and in awe.

"You're the handsome one, Jungkookie," he whispered with a blush.

I separated our bodies hastily and bounded from the bed.  Snatching a hand mirror from his dressing table, I plopped back down next to a very naked and very disgruntled Prince Park Jimin.  He glared at me with a pout before gulping as he took in my own nakedness.

Chuckling at his brazen and hungry gaze, I held the mirror out to reflect his own face back to him.  He quirked an eyebrow and looked to me in confusion.

"Do you even see yourself?  Like...how is it even fair that you look like this?"  Jimin met my intense stare with a shy blush and shook his head.

"Sometimes I think I'm cute or sexy or lovely, but then other times I just feel like I'm disgusting.  I guess it's nice to hear that someone else thinks I'm handsome sometimes.  Thank you, Kookie."

I sat the mirror down beside him and cupped his perfect jawline in my hands.  "Jimin, I will make sure every day that you can't possibly question your attractiveness, both in your personality and your beautiful face and body.  I'll make sure you see what I see."

His face and neck flushed again and dipped his gaze to his lap with a nod.  "Thank you.  I love you, Jungkookie."

I kissed his forehead tenderly.  "I love you too, Jiminie."

---------------------

Sorry for the short, mostly unedited chapter!  T-One week until my summer studies are over!  Word from the wise, if you aren't ready to spend every moment of your day busy, DON'T go into the medical field lol!

Anywaaaayyy!  I can't wait to get more into this story!  How are you liking it so far my lovelies? 

COMMENT! VOTE! FOLLOW ME!  Tell me what you want to read more of and I'll write it!  Tell me what you like and don't like about this or other books of mine!  I got you, my babies!

Now, back to Taehyung...where have you been and what have you been up to???