Asylum Found (Smut Warning)

A/N: Smut warning for the beginning.  If you're not into it, skip to the big gap and read after it :)

Jimin

"Ohhhhh...Jungkook, we really should be getting back, mmmmmm," I could barely get my words out between my breathless moans.  Jungkook's teeth and tongue lashed across that spot at the crook of my neck that drives me wild.

"Mhhmm.  We should.  We really should.  We will.  I can stop.  I'll stop," he assured me between each lick and nip and kiss.

Contradictory to my own words, I tugged his shirt off and latched my own lips onto his nipple, pinching the other between my fingers.

"Ohhhh god...Jimin..."

He pulled my shirt off and crushed his lips to mine.  Our kisses became scorching and needy.  I'd nearly forgotten we were still in the forest on the hill above the square where Sir Namjoon had come eerily close to being beheaded.  I pushed Jungkook away for a moment at the thought.

"Hmm? What's wrong, baby?"

"Jungkook, we can't do this here.  We're in the open.  This is a forest above a town!  Anyone could catch us.  A bear could walk by us even!"

He nodded with a sly grin.  "Makes it kinda hot, huh?  That we could be caught at any second?"

My stomach swooped at the words as he leaned in to kiss me again.  "Wait!  Your friend!  He almost died and we're here doing this?"

Jungkook grinned again.  "But he didn't because my sexy prince saved him by being all talented.  You're so skilled.  Watching you like that...it got me so hot for you."

I turned to mush and gave in to what I wanted, letting all reason fall to the wayside.  I reconnected our lips and allowed Jungkook to press my back against the tree behind me.  His roaming hands felt as though they were scalding me as they traveled across my body. 

Jungkook broke away and turned me to face the tree.  Instinctively, I gripped it and arched for him as he slid the waistband of my trousers down, pulling them down just enough that my ass was revealed to him.

"My god.  I will never get over this sight.  You're so gorgeous that it's physically painful to me.  I want you so bad, Jimin."  I felt his lips on my ass cheek as he squeezed my hips.  I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out.

I couldn't contain it, though, when his tongue worked it's way between the cheeks and prodded at my entrance.  I heard the echoes of my own cry through the forest and something snapped inside me.  Without my own conscious awareness, I pushed my hips back and reveled in Jungkook meeting me with equal ferocity.  His tongue pierced into me over and over again until I was panting and dripping sweat.  My knees shaking, I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him away from me.

He understood in an instant and stood, shuffling to lower his own trousers.  I flipped around and took him into my mouth.  It was messy and sloppy, with clear intent to lubricate him before I gagged and turned back around, hoisting my ass into the air.  I felt the tip of him catch on my rim before he slowly sank into me completely with a groan.

There was no need to wait or to adjust.  We'd been having sex regularly and I was never not stretched and ready for him.  With no need to be considerate of that, he took off right away, slamming into me with such speed and force that I would have fallen had it not been for his grip on my hips and my grasp on the tree.

The sound of our skin connecting, the airy sounds of pleasure coming from us both, and the squelch of our saliva on our skin echoed back to us through the trees.  If anyone was within a mile radius, I'm certain they would have heard us.

"J-Jungkook...I'm gonna...don't stop...yes, yes, yes...oohhhhhh," I could barely breathe.  My orgasm exploded from me unexpectedly and rocked through my body as I shook violently between the tree and Jungkook's sweat-drenched body.

"Oh god, Jimin.  Oh god.  I love you.  I love you.  I love," he came with a shout and I felt the heat, the pulsing, the feeling of fullness.  It was enough to have me shivering all over again.

"I love you too," I whispered, desperately trying to catch my breath.

The General

I heard the clear sounds of sex before reaching the clearing.  I saw the two men grinning lovingly at each other as they hastily redressed themselves.  I recognized my own prince as one of the men, as well as the prince from West Busan who'd stayed behind after his father had left the kingdom.  A connecting of dots happened so slowly that I wondered if perhaps I was a simpleton.

Our prince is gay.  Our prince is involved with another prince.  Our prince seems to be in love with another man, a prince at that!

But...

Our prince is kind.  He's lovable.  He's generous.  He's caring.  He's a good prince.

I must protect him.  We must all protect him.

"Prince Jimin," I bowed 90 degrees to him.  "Prince Jungkook.  Finally we've found you.  Please follow me back to East Busan.  Your father has been looking everywhere for you.  I've had search parties out for weeks trying to find you."

The prince laughed nervously, glancing to Prince Jungkook with fearful eyes.  He knew it would be evident what they had just been doing...and he was clearly terrified of what I would do with the knowledge.

I dropped to my knees and bowed until my face touched the dirt.  "I vow my loyalty to you, Prince Park Jimin.  I promise I will protect you no matter what the reason may be.  Please understand and follow me back to your father."

I felt a tug at my arm and looked into the kind eyes of my prince, swimming with tears.  He nodded and I stood before him, towering over him as if he were a child.  With our age difference, he could very well have been my child.

"Thank you, General Choi," he gasped out in a broken whisper.

I only nodded.

----------------------------

See?  I got around to it.  His father had sent out his best general with search parties to look for Jimin.  He didn't just leave it up to Taehyung.

And some jikook smut because I just felt like it.

Now...should we get back to the others?  Perhaps the search party has finally found them?

Did they all escape okay?

How's the King of West Busan handling being exposed?

Stay tuuuunnneeedd!