Snatched

Jimin

"Ah! Ah!  Jungkook-"

"Let go, Jimin-ah.  Surrender to me," that husky voice did it.  I felt myself tumbling over the edge of ecstasy moments before Jungkook's hips began stuttering and I heard him groan my name against my neck.

Sweat dripped onto my cheek from his damp hair as I gasped in the chilled night air.  Jungkook was my medicinal drug.  As addicting as he was nourishing.  Like penicillin, he was both a cure and a danger, but the more I knew him, the more I let out my inner dark and wild.

"I'll never get tired of feeling you wrapped around me, Jimin.  Not just during sex, but just holding you in my arms.  I never want to be parted from you.  Jimin, I know it's still a little early, but will you-"

He was cut off by a loud crash as the door to my chambers flew open.  Four men wearing dark masks to conceal their faces dashed into the room.  I shivered involuntarily as Jungkook slid himself out of me too quickly.  I watched, helpless, as Jungkook tugged on his undergarments, threw mine to me, and made a dive for the sword he'd removed and leaned against my side table.  Following his lead, I tugged on my undergarments as well and plucked up my own sword.

The men didn't seem to be equipped with weapons, but rather something akin to potions of some sort.  Jungkook and I stood back to back, slashing swords and throwing jabs at the men before one caught his arm, placing a cloth over his mouth.  I watched as Jungkook's eyes fluttered shut and his sword clattered to the stone floor.  My rage and fear welled inside me as I fought back harder than ever.  But it was four to one, and I never stood a chance against the large, well-trained man that finally captured my mouth and nose with the same cloth that took down my lover.  The cloth smelled odd and foul.

The last thought I had was, I wonder what will happen now, as I lost consciousness to the faintly drowned out sound of the tall, broad shouldered one saying, "I guess we'll just have to take them both."

-------------------------------

Dun dun DUUUUUUNNNN!

Who succeeded in kidnapping Jungkook first?  His father's men or his brother's band of hyungs? 

Are the hyung line really foolish enough to try and kidnap Jungkook in the first place?

Did ANYONE think to loop Tae into anything or is he just going to find out Jimin's missing on his own?

Guess we'll find out soon!  Stay tuned!