I Still Get Jealous

Jungkook

He's a bit too excited to see him, isn't he?  Touching him a bit too much?  I thought Sir Taehyung was straight, but could he still have an interest in Jimin?  If anyone could make someone question their sexuality...it'd be Jimin.  Am I going to have to compete with his best friend??

Watching the love of my life be scooped up and kisses peppered all over his beautiful face turned my stomach.  The largest, overwhelming part of me wanted to tear Sir Taehyung away from Jimin.  My Jimin. 

So I did.  I slid my arms around his slender waist and pulled his back into my chest, reminding him and a certain knight that I was still there.  Jimin giggled when he glanced up at my scowling face.

"Feeling a little jealous, my Kookie?"

"No," I grumbled against his neck.  "Just felt like hugging you, that's all."

"Mhhmm," Jimin hummed back.  "You know Tae has guarded us while your tongue was in my mouth before, right?  And TaeTae is straight as an arrow.  There's no need to be jealous, baby."

"Arrows bend," I replied gruffly. 

Sir Taehyung snorted.  "I'm right here, and I'm not trying to get into your princess's pants.  I could've done that a long time ago if that had been my goal.  Jiminie is my best friend in all this world.  He literally saved my life, and well, he actually gave me a life.  He's the best person I know and can never repay that debt to him, but I will always be there no matter what.  So, you're just going to have to suck it up and deal with me being around your baby, big guy."

I grunted in reply and tugged Jimin into me tighter. 

Sir Taehyung glanced between the assembled faces and huffed out a noise of confusion.  "Guys?  Where's Crowned Prince Jin?  I thought he'd be with you."

"He should be back soon.  Actually, he was supposed to be back an hour ago.  I'm sure he's fine.  Probably just got caught up or wanted to backtrack to avoid being followed," Namjoon assured.

I lifted my face from Jimin's nape.  "Well he better be back soon, or I'm hunting him down."

My words were met with nods all around.

"My brother is so damn annoying," I joked.

-------------------------------

Jin?  You still okay?

What's a jikook book without a jealous Kookie?

Umm...Tae?  You alright?  Did your reign of terror take a toll on you?

Sope?  Still being cute?

Joon?  Marry me?  lol jk.  But seriously...is Joon okay?  (both the story and real life.  Is our boy good?)