Chapter 47- All Because of Love

One year later...

^^ JUNGKOOK ^^

Staring at the name engraved on the tombstone, I sighed before bending down and laying a bunch of white asters on the ground before it.

The environment was quiet, along the clear sky and the warm sunshine clothing the headstones on the memorial park.

"You must be lying peacefully in there," I sighed before glancing over Roger, who was waiting for me at the entrance.

Both of us wore black suits and decided to visit the grave while I had the time to come before having our concert in the Yankee Stadium of New York.

"Your youngest stepson is doing well in his studies. He's taking arts in Paris right now. Don't worry about him. He is doing good." I talked while lifting my eyebrow at Roger, making him confused.

"I promised your daughter that I will visit you for her. Shanshan is doing well in her recuperation, as she said in her letter, and I can't wait for her to come home."

I put my hands in my pockets and looked around, inhaling the soft breeze. "I also came to tell you that I want to marry your only daughter. I promise to keep her safe in my hands. I'll make her happy and give her a beautiful family. What do you think?"

I smiled on the gravestone, which was standing silently still. "I'm going now, Ahjussi. The next time I'll come, she will be here with me."

I turned around and left, waving towards Roger, who immediately went inside the waiting car.

^^. . . ^^

We all did great at the concert. We ended the world tour happily and were satisfied by our performance.

"Once again, thank you, New York City!"

We bowed and clapped in front of the camera, ending our thank you speech for army about the last concert. The members went to me and gave me pats on the shoulder, which only added pain to my exhausted body.

"Jeykeyyyyy!" Hobi-hyung slapped my back with a grin. "You were so cool awhile ago."

He was talking about my sexy dance moves during my part, which made the stadium burst with loud cheers from the audience. I guess I'm going to be trending again tonight.

"Ah, stop teasing me, hyung. We all did well!" I responded, not able to control my smile.

"But you did a great job back there. I think you are the best performer of the night," Rapmon- hyung added, making me feel shy.

I just rubbed the back of my neck and bit my lower lip.

"He's in love. He's motivated." Yoongi said in a straight face while smirking at me.

They all knew that Shanshan and I were together. I have announced it publicly. I was anxious at first that I might receive criticisms from our fans, but it turned out that army supported us. We truly have the best fans in the world.

"Since he became someone's boyfriend, he started to make more achievements for this year."

"You have changed. You've grown up now."

"Jeykeyyy!!"

"JK!"

The teasing continued until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hyungs, aren't you all tired?" I pushed Jimin-hyung away from me, who was tickling my side. "I need to go and take some rest. Ah, I can't wait to go back home."