Chapter 20- Running Towards Home

^^ LEE SHANSHAN^^

I couldn't hide my smile as I saw him get out of the van and approach me.

"Yah, you made me worry," he spoke with concern. "You haven't been texting me this morning."

I just threw a grin at him. "I just wanted to surprise you."

"Ah, this girl," he said, quickly rubbing my hair into a mess while I whined in disagreement.

"This girl?! I'm not a girl," I said as I managed to fix my hair.

"Oh! Is that you Lee Shanshan?"

JK and I turned to RM, who was approaching us, with the rest of the members.

"It's you! When did you get here, Shanshanie?" Jin asked as he smiled enthusiastically.

"Just five minutes ago- oh, Yoongi oppa nice to see you!" I waved my hand excitedly as I saw Yoongi coming out of the van.

"Yah. How can you do this to us? We are here too!" Taehyung waved while Jimin nodded with a grin.

"Let her be. Cause I'm her bias," Yoongi interrupted with a smug expression on his face while walking towards us.

"It's been a long time since we saw you. We missed you!" Jimin stepped forward and patted my head. "How are you?"

"Yeah, I... I miss working with you too guys, but things have changed, you know. We are all getting busier each day," I chuckled while explaining.

"By the way, what are you doing here, Shanshan?" Yoongi asked, yawning while talking.

"I..." I glanced at Jungkook, who was staring at me, definitely expecting something. "I came to take JK away from you-"

"No~"

"That won't do."

"It's a NO for me!"

"Seriously?!" Even the nice person RM was shaking his head with a no. "Aish... this attitude again. They won't let him go."

"You had been spending time with each other that Jungkookie always neglects work," Jin said, shaking his head.

"But oppa, that is like five months ago!" I replied.

"Whatever. We are not giving your JK to you," Jin said firmly, crossing his arms.

"Yes, and why only him? We will let him go if you take us with you!" Jimin said, wrapping his arms around JK's neck while winking at me.

"Ahhhh~" I sighed, leaning my back against the car. "Here they go again," I mumbled while looking at the orange sky, a signal that the sun was setting soon.

"Ahh, hyung! I'm already an adult. No one can tell me NO. Besides, you are not my parents!" Jungkook argued.

"Yah! We've been raising you for almost nine years now!"

"Oh, come on! Today is my birthday, just let me go!" JK whined, gaining a chuckle from his brothers.

Jungkook stood with me, looking at them with pleading eyes.

"I promise to return him to you... tomorrow night." I bargained.

They stood there, lined up, shaking their heads.

"If he comes back late, you can kick him out from the group!"

They still shook their head.

"AHHH, FINE!" I yelled, shoving my hands in the air before getting inside my car. I looked at JK through the window. "Why is he not making a move?" I had already unlocked the door near him.