Chapter 8- Love is Not Over

When I told Lily to treat me to a free tour to a museum, I never thought that she would bring me to HYBE Insight on her birthday.

"Since you just came back, it would be a great chance to see the new museum of HYBE!!"

I did not expect BTS' fame would lead them to build their own museum. When we entered the building, Lily chose RM as our artist docent. My mind was unprepared for the great things I was about to discover.

Honestly, I enjoyed roaming around the museum with her, getting more interested in Jungkook's past while being a singer. I could not understand what I felt. I felt more regrets. I wished I could turn back time. If only I had listened more about BTS and Jungkook, I would have left New York right away.

"JK, I wish I was there for you when you debuted. I will surely be your biggest fan and support you forever."

Learning about the band's history was a start for me. I came to understand their way of music. Their campaigns were different than other artists. How great of them to inspire many fans and encourage many people to love themselves through their music.

The most memorable thing was when we went into a room and watched each member's story being played on the wall. When JK's video popped out, I couldn't help making a proud smile. I guess this place was the perfect one to learn about the events that happened to him when I disappeared into his life.

"His baby fat disappeared," I whispered to myself. "He used to have a big nose."

"You're saying something?" Lily turned her head to me, who was watching a video of BTS dancing from the other side.

I just shook my head. "Just talking to myself."

"Look!" As soon as the video ended, Lily gripped my arm and pointed at another wall.

A wall of trophies suddenly showed up, towering over us. The light behind every award displayed in each compartment made them shine brighter in glory.

"Whoa! Are these all of their awards??" My mouth dropped with awe. "That's a lot!"

I just stood there, admiring and trying to count their awards while Lily took endless shots of them. "They're tremendous. BTS is really the biggest boyband in history!"

After a few hours, we were already out of the building and spent the rest of the day walking in the park and eating foods that we craved. We spent long minutes inside a coffee shop, only to talk about arts and all, and when the clock struck 6:45 in the evening, we walked out and waited on the street, just the right time for Min-ho to pull over his car in front of us.

Min-ho was just from work but promised to spend the night with us. I asked Lily to let him join us at her house which she willingly agreed, saying that she could not be selfish on her birthday.

We rode Min-ho's car straight to Lily's house and had a simple party. We sang happy birthday for her, sliced her cake, and got drank while watching her favorite football game on TV, not noticing that we were wearing sports attires while holding pompoms and plastic trumpets that added to the fun and wildness of the small party. I was surprised why I enjoyed cheering her favorite team with them, cause it was my first time to do this with them. After ten years of a boring life, it was great to experience this feeling again. Cheering, squealing, feeling the thrill, and not caring about your sleeping neighbors.

^^. . . ^^

"I'm really happy" -hiccup- "that you are here, guys!" Lily wobbly stood up and was already under the influence of alcohol. "For my birthday, my wish is to become an international photographer soon! I told you before, right?" She giggled before stepping on the trumpet on the floor, screaming a loud and long honk.