The Interview

"You nervous?" He glanced at me while we were having our makeup done.

"A bit. This is my first time to be in an interview with you."

"Don't worry. I will help you when you stutter," Jungkook teased.

We went to the set, meeting the woman who would interview us.

"Oh, I think I know her," I whispered to JK while approaching the woman.

"Have you seen her before?"

"Y-yeah. I saw her coming out of the car with you in front of your house in Busan. Don't you recognize her?"

"Ah, Miss Jung," he scratched his jaw. "She's a journalist. She did an interview with my parents, so that was why I brought her at home to meet them."

"Ah... I thought you were dating in secret," I responded, gaining a glare from him.

We greeted the interviewer and proceeded quickly to the interview.

"Many fans were inspired by your friendship and your story. Many people became curious about you and your best friend, and now she agreed to be introduced officially to your fans. Jungkook-shi, will you please introduce your best friend to us?"

"She is Lee Shanshan, a gallerist and also a photographer. She has the same age as me and is also from Busan. She has a passion for arts, teaches me English, and is also known for being active in fundraising and other charity activities."

He winked at me. I winked back. Before the interview, I told him to introduce me well in exchange for a brand new camera he wanted to buy.

"I see you know your best friend very well. Miss Lee Shanshan, can you please tell us how your friendship with him started?"

I began to tell him our story. I was nervous at first, but JK helped me finish.

"Okay, many armys are saying that you make a perfect match. Is there a possibility that you will date each other?"

"No," we chorused.

"We are best friends. And if she starts dating someone, I will support her and the guy," Jungkook added.

"Same for me too," I nodded.

We did a high five, acknowledging each other's answers.

That was what we know, until... that guy from New York came.

 that guy from New York came

^^. . ^^

^^ A simple gift I wanna give to my readers: a day full of joy -K-pzy Nana^^