Chapter 32- Stay

^^ SHANSHAN ^^

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him, unable to believe the most impossible words I could hear from him. "No... he can't."

"I have feelings for you, Shanshan! I don't want you to leave while I'm falling for you like this!" He furrowed his eyebrows on me while trying to explain in anger. I didn't know why he had to be mad. Maybe the exhaustion and tensing pressure he had for not wanting me to leave filled up his mind.

I tried to push him away, but he didn't budge, his strong arms still trapping me from both sides. "I told you not to fall in love with me!" I shouted back, almost out of breath from the chase and now trembling from the new attitude my best friend was showing.

His face stiffened, stepping back from me, but his gaze still remained firm and unaffected by my words. "Then just stay! You can hate me from falling in love with you but stay, please!"

He can't fall in love with me. The fact that I am dying soon will just leave him hurt. I couldn't believe it! My best friend just confessed that he's in love with me. He had decided to break our friendship... what should I do?

"Jungkook, let me go," I quivered, trying to ignore what he said.

"Stay."

"I need to go!"

"Then take me with you!"

"I need to go alone- I don't want any of you getting harmed because of me! This is my own fight! I have to-"

"NO!" Once again, he was back on caging me, but this time he had my wrists pinned on my sides as I grimaced with pain. "How many times do I have to tell you that New York is dangerous for you?! The thought of you going back there and marrying that guy makes me insane! Stay Shanshan! PLEASE!"

Jungkook's mind was filled with negative thoughts, worrying him that I would get married to someone else, but marrying Mark was not my main intention. I tried to resist his painful grip on my wrists, but he was too strong. "Jungkook, you're thinking so much! Let me go-"

The next thing he did, terrified me. He slammed his lips on mine, shutting me up and forcing me into a kiss!

My breathing came to a stop, opening my eyes wide while my body froze from head to toe. I pulled away, but he caught my lips and pressed his mouth deeper into mine. I tried to scream and free myself, but it just made me feel hopeless and weaker. I was hardly breathing while he sucked my muffled screams until my body became numb. When he noticed that I could no longer fight against him, he attacked my neck, leaving trails of kisses on my skin. He released my hands and pulled the back of my neck to kiss me back on my lips while wrapping his other hand around my waist.

My weak arms dropped heavily on my sides. My body began to burn as hot tears flowed down my face and cold sweat drenched my clothes. I was breathless. I panted through my tears and began to cry.

"Jungkook... this is not him anymore. This is not him!"

^^ JUNGKOOK ^^

It felt so wrong, but I had to do it. "What else should I do to make you mine and stay?"

I knew she made it clear that we couldn't have feelings for each other, but day by day, I couldn't stop falling for her. It was her to blame! Her alluring smile, her warm but strong personality swayed me. Every day she occupied my mind. She was the only place of comfort I had. And many times, when interviewers asked me to describe my ideal woman, she was the first to appear in my mind.

At first, I didn't know about it, but when that Mark Torres from New York came, I realized how I felt towards her. I couldn't let go of her. Fearing that she wouldn't be able to come back and be taken by someone before I could show her how I felt, I became selfish, and here I am, forcing my feelings on her.