Ending

——————————
THIRD PERSON
——————————

Months later...

Both authorities and Kai sought to catch the criminals responsible for the "the heist of our lives".

Those who trusted in the plan thrived and those who didn't ate into a newfound resources to stay safe and hidden...,

Seoul, Korea

Jennie sits at a table in a upscale restaurant, sipping on a glass of wine.
She leans back in her chair, but her eyes are alert.

A women with a Interpol vest sits down, In the opposite seat in front of Jennie, holding out her hand, Jennie takes the women's hand and her expression is unreadable.

Women: Jennie Kim is it? I'm agent Amy Chamberlain, I hear you can answer some questions for me.

Jennie nods her features were still the same as before, unreadable.

Jennie: I'm happy to help in any way I can, do you mind if we get straight into it, I'm not much of a small talker.

Amy raises an eyebrow as she takes a sip out of her wine glass in front of her.

Amy: I like the way you work Miss Kim... and I'm already sure you know what I'm here for, about the thief behind the Heist, alias Lisa Manoban.

Jennie still held her emotionless face.

Jennie: yes I am familiar.

Amy nods

Amy: then you know that she's at large, you came face to face with this thief on multiple of occasions, studied her M.O... If there is anything you can tell me about her whereabouts I expect you to come forward.... as a former security officer, I'm sure you understand.

Jennie sips her wine and places back on the table.

Jennie: if I could help you I would... but I don't know anything.

Amy was shocked

Amy: so she never said anything to you, never slipped up and revealed a location.

Jennie lets out a small smile

Jennie: Miss Chamberlain, you'll find out that Lisa is quite elusive, I have no doubt that she covered up her tracks quite well.

Amy brushes her hand through her hair in frustration

Amy: come on Miss Kim, you must know something that can help us track her down.

Jennie thinks

Jennie: she once mentioned a safe house in Mumbai or was it Sydney? I'm afraid I can't remember.

Amy pouts and nods

Amy: well if you do remember anything, please give me a call.

Amy slides Jennie her number card on the table.

Jennie: of course, now if you'll excuse me, I have business to take care of.... I wish you luck on your search, knowing Lisa you're going to need it.

Jennie excuses herself and leaves with a smirk on her face. Jennie taps her left pocket of her Chanel jacket, safely lies the untraceable burner phone Lisa gave her. She'll be waiting for Lisa.

//////////////

Just a little ending after the heist of our lives.