Chapter 13

—————————
J E N N I E
—————————

I just came home to my apartment. After the most craziest gala that I have ever been to.

I put my things down onto the side and take off my high heels, I just walked into my living area without tidying my things away and I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I couldn't sleep right now or do anything.

I'm just to busy rethinking and flashing back to the events that just unfolded earlier tonight.

I knew the stranger at the bar was familiar but I was sure that the alcohol was getting to my head and it wasn't her.

But again after all the mess that happened that night Kai told me that Lisa was here and that just made me feel some sort of way.

I knew Lisa was the stranger when I got lost in her beautiful brown doe eyes, took in her scent then our lips touched. After that kiss I wanted to see her face, I was so close to take her mask off but then the chaos happened.

I was a little upset not that I kissed her, well because I opened up to a thief who seems so warm and not like what I expected.

How could I be so stupid, looking back on it of course it was Lisa, the way she was talking about herself, the way she wanted to know if I found the thief attractive, how could I not figure it out sooner. Maybe the drink was getting to my head but I would normally see right though people but part of me wanted to forget that I was an officer and Lisa was a criminal for just a moment.

Maybe Kai was the bad guy and Lisa was just a thief trying to show the world Kai's real side. The side that he's recently showing to me.

I thought I respected my boss, I thought he had meaning and wanted to bring criminals to jail but really all he cares about is his popularity. All he cares about is hisself.

Maybe I have to sleep on it, I'm really thinking like an idiot.

Jennie you hate thieves, all criminals are the same, that's the end of story. Lisa is just like Kai because Kai used to be a con artist and he hasn't changed. Lisa is just probably way more better at hiding it then Kai.

I really need to get some sleep....

I just turned the tv off and headed to my room. I need to stop thinking about that thief and do my job.

—————————
L I S A
—————————

Back at base...

Upbeat music blast on the ratio.

Jackson: I say let's go out, we need to celebrate.

Bambam smiles

Bambam: yes let's do this.

Seulgi and BM look at each other with excitement

BM: I'm so in

Bambam looks at me.

Bambam: Rosé Jisoo, Lisa you guys ready to go?