Chapter 7

—————————
J E N N I E
—————————

It was the morning, I felt focused,
well more focused then I felt a few days ago.

Kai has called me and some of the other officers in a meeting in the board room. Apparently it's really important this time. He even said it might lead into code red I just rolled my eyes.

I guess I have to sit through another long over exaggerated meeting.

I took my seat as Kai began speaking on the future events coming up that we are working at for the president. Most of them are events he set up for his daughters wedding and him and Kai wanted the top security there and plenty of them.

Kai: I want you guys working hard, Jennie will be working on the ground and also behind the scenes with me if we call for back up I want you to answer to our calling as quickly as possible without causing a scene.

He looks at me and I nod as he looks at everyone else and carried on with his PowerPoint presentation that he has prepared.

Kai: As you know Bambam the thief I put to prison had escaped with the help of his foolish friends who are also con artist and thieves.

I looked at everyone briefly and they all concentrating on Kai while nodding.

Kai: we don't have pictures of the other three idiots but we do have bambams mugshot....

Kais next slide was a picture of Bambam, well is mugshot from prison.

Kai: the other three are called Jisoo Rosé and lastly the most dangerous of all Lisa.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard her name. After that day I couldn't stop thinking about her and now because Kai brought her name up again, she's just running through my mind.

Lisa Manoban will most likely be the death of me. I don't know if every time I want to see her if I should handcuff her and send her in to prison or just pull her in for a kiss.

She gets on every single nerve on my body, I hate her so much that I'm oddly attracted to her. What's wrong with you Jennie Kim, your mom and dad didn't raise you to have feeling for a criminal.

Just imagine how that will play out. Hey mom and dad here is my girlfriend Lisa and yes she's a thief, con artist and lets not forget criminal. Wouldn't I just become daughter of the whole freaking century.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Kai say something.

Kai: even though we don't have pictures of the other three doesn't mean we can't keep a look out for anything suspicious, so at these events keep a close eye.

Kai carries on talking about something and I would listen but Lisa is clouding up my mind.

Just the thought of bumping into her in an event drives me into a mixture of emotions and I've only met the women twice. She's just so charming and attractive for her own good and I hate it.

I have to remember she's my enemy but at the same time how can I when all she is was nice to me. In a world full with solving crimes and putting criminals to prison this task has been the most hardest not because of the task itself but of the person I'm supposed to capture.