Chapter 26

—————————
L I S A
—————————

Some time later.... I walked inside the dimly lit club. On stage there was dancers with masks on, yes Jennie lead me to a strip club.

Lisa: ok Jennie where are you?

I say to myself.

I look over the tables and I couldn't see her anywhere. Then over by the stage curtains, I see a flash of her smile.

She steps into the a dark shadowy corner of the club... but in moments I'm there I catch her by the arm.

Lisa: got you.

Jennie flashes me a gummy smile.

Jennie: not bad, I thought you was going to be slower.

I chuckle

Lisa: well I had great motivation.

I brush a strand of Jennies hair from her face, letting my fingers skim across her lips and linger on her cheek.

Jennie: now you know how I felt when I was chasing you, always out of my reach...

I scan her beautiful features and her cheeks turns a cute shade of pink.

Lisa: not anymore, I'm right here.

I loop my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me, her body was warm against mine, I see Jennie parting her lips slightly.

Jennie: Lisa

Jennie says softly and all I want to do is kiss her.

Lisa: Jennie... kiss me

Jennie chuckled

Jennie: you're a thief shouldn't you like steal one from me.

She gently brushed her lip on the corner of my mouth, teasingly her breath was tickling my cheek. I catch her lips with mine gently biting her Lower lip between my teeth. Then I pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Jennie relaxes in my arms as her body just melts against mine. Then she suddenly spins away from me and twirls under my arm, perfectly in time to the music.

Jennie: the chase isn't over yet sweet face.

Jennie has a smirk on her face which was super hot.

Jennie slips out of my grasp as she disappears into the crowd, the club was smoky and she leaves me standing near the stage alone.

I start to follow Jennie but as I pass a dancer drops a feather at my feet, which has a note tied to it.

It says " find me in the stormy waters"

I flip the note and see string of numbers, which are coordinates.

I follow the coordinates. Which leads me out of the strip club. I walk into a spa place, I walked into one of the back rooms ignoring the reserved sign that was on the door.