Chapter 14

—————————
L I S A
—————————
At the base...

All of the crew was in the living area.....

Bambam: ok let me check that I heard you correctly... Kai hired Wild Bear as his new security force

Bambam had a worried expression written on his face.

Jackson looks at us with confusion

Jackson: what is Wild Bear? Why are you all worried about them.

Jackson looks at everyone with an expression of a lost puppy.

BM: they are well known private security group who are dangerous, known for hiring mercenaries who will stop at nothing to get the job done.

BM correctly explained what Wild Bear are.

Seulgi: and from what I heard these guys are never afraid to get their hands dirty, actually they prefer the dirty work.

Jackson nods his head understanding we shouldn't take Wild Bear lightly.

Lisa: that little fight you guys had in the bar, proves that they're on a lookout for us, Kai must have them patrolling the streets for us.

Rosé: I didn't like them, they were very mean!

Rosé frowns her eyebrows. Seulgi nods

Seulgi: yeah totally and they had nothing in their pockets for me to steal except for knives and guns, which is just plain and boring.

Seulgi sighs

Jackson: well thanks to Jisoo we had a great getaway, I don't think they followed us.

Jackson says as he nods his head towards Jisoo.

Jisoo: I'm glad I got everyone out of there safely, the Wild Bears were ready for a fight.

Bambam sighs

Bambam: I guess these guys will be the security for the president daughters wedding.

Bambam rolls his eyes, we all know this is such a Kai move to play. He always has dirty tricks up his sleeve.

Lisa: we'll need to gain access to Wild Bear, anyone with a membership badge will have full access of the palace where the wedding is held.

Everyone nods and Jackson smirks.

Jackson: give me some fake tattoos and a shotgun and I'll have them begging me to join their group.

I shake my head

Lisa: it's a good idea but I think BM should do it, BM you think they'll recruit you

Jackson nods and looks at BM

Jackson: what do you say big guy.

BM nods his head.

BM: with my skill set, I think it's safe to say I'd get the job