Chapter 15

—————————
L I S A
—————————

Later on that day...

Me and BM wonder around the streets in Seoul.

Lisa: Rosé said that Wild Bear are recruiting at the back alley boxing gym called 'Knock Downs'.

BM nods his head as we walk near to the location.

Lisa: for what I heard you just show up there and it takes off from there.

I shrugged my shoulders.

BM: hopefully we have our shit under control and nothing goes terribly wrong... but if it does I'm ready for it.

BM looks determined and so do I. I don't want to get too hurt, I mean I want to see the beautiful officer Jennie again. So hopefully they don't turn my face into mush because I just want to look hot for Jennie.

We got to the location and got into the boxing gym. The gym style boxing ring was even set up.

The crowd here look rough, knives on for show which where peaking through from behind there jackets and tucked in belts.

Lisa: guessing by the way everyone is glaring at each other, I guess we are not the only ones ready for trouble.

I whisper to BM.

BM: I don't think I needed to bring my resume for this interview.

I chuckled a little. But then we heard a man speak he looked quite tough he had loads of tattoos, probably covering his whole body and he had a rough beard. I guess he's the leader by the way everyone went silent.

Leader: everyone listen up! You want to join Wild Bear you have to prove that you have no fear and no weaknesses, we hate cowards and pussies in our club.

We looks around at all the new recruitments.

Leader: my name is Jax, don't forget my face either because it might be the last one you'll see.

The guy was quite intimating.

Jax: we Wild Bear have been hired as additional security for the President daughters wedding. Our client made it clear he only wants the baddest of the bad for the job.

I raised my eyebrow at BM, the energy in the room shifted after that comment, a few people moved back and headed towards the door, shaking their heads. That seemed to make Jax laugh,

Jax: the task in hand now is one on one combat. No rules, if you still want to addition please step into the ring to face me.

BM looks at me.

BM: that's me. I'll be fine one on one but if anyone tries to sneak attack me, watch my back.

I nod my head at him as he step into the side of ring near the ropes with about 10 other people, everyone else on the sidelines behind those people and BM.

Jax: who's first, just a little warning you might not leave this ring able to walk.

Jax chuckled with amusement. BM steps up.