Chapter 19

—————————
J E N N I E
—————————
I'm not going to say I love her...

I'm not going to say we are going to get married one day and have kids...

I'm not going to say I'll let her take me whenever she wants....

But I will say I have a very strong attraction to her, that seems to not get out of my head. The way she speaks is so kind and the way she acts it's so charming. I just thought it was her role she was playing, you know how criminals play but it's not, it's just her.

The things she was saying about Kai was all true, I guess she really does know him better then what I think I do. I kind of grown a trust towards her over time. When she says something I will believe it, well I'll believe it over what Kai is saying.

I really couldn't believe she was actually at the rehearsal dinner yesterday. I know they were here for a reason. Probably stealing identities or plotting on what else they can get their thieving hands on.

I was in shock when I saw her and I was a little upset that I let her get the best of me, again.

I should of been more alert on that but instead I was talking to her and getting lost in trying to find her I lost focus. All I want to do when I see her is kiss her kissable lips again.

I was getting ready for the wedding. Obviously for work but part of me wanted to just not to attend, not be an officer because of Lisa.

I mean I still have my principles and I'm never going to turn into a criminal but I'm so attracted to Lisa that she changes my mind set.

Maybe I can help her be a better person, maybe after all of this is over I can make her not do illegal things. Just maybe.

—————————
L I S A
—————————

It's the day of the wedding. It's a big day for all of the crew. The heist starts now. All the planning and the build up was for this day.

Rosé Bambam and Jisoo meet me in the living room.

Bambam: morning beautiful people

Bambam says in a cheerful mood

Jisoo: what a bright day today

We were all excited let's just say.

Rosé: there's breakfast.... and million dollars worth of jewellery at the palace.

Rosé wiggles her eyebrows

Lisa: lets eat breakfast, we wouldn't want to keep Kai waiting, would we?

I chuckled

Bambam: the rest of the crew are prepping, do you want to check on them?

I nodded

Lisa: Do you guys trust me? Do you think the crew does?

Rosé Jisoo and Bambam smile at me

Rosé: we all trust you, after this job we are all family, we all need to keep our story straight.