Chapter 18

—————————
L I S A
—————————

It's time to hack Kais phone. Wedding guest start to crowd Kai in front of a floor length purple curtain. They hold their phones out and asks to take selfies with him.

If only if they really knew him.

Lisa: lets do this.

With careful movements I sneak behind the curtain trying not to give away my movements.

I hold my breath as I hear Kai talking only inches away from me, I can see the silhouette of his hand holding his phone through the curtain.

I carefully hold the cloner towards his phone as close enough so it won't disturbs the fabric.

Rosé: it's working Lisa don't move we've almost got it.

A few seconds later...

Rosé: we've got it

I hear Rosé say in excitement as I put the cloner back into my pocket, then I whisper through my earpiece.

Lisa: lets say we mess with him a bit, with our new found power.

I hear Rosé chuckle

Rosé: I'm so game but what do you want to do? lets keep it small, so we don't tip him off.

That's good if we do something big then he'll know it's us.

Lisa: you should play an embarrassing song out loud through his phone.

I chuckle I'm so childish sometimes. I look over at Kai and I see him talk and charm people with his fake personality.

Lisa: he's trying to be impressive so let's say we stop that.

I hear Rosé and Jackson chuckle.

Rosé: Omg he actually has this song downloaded...

Rosé says in shock and she chuckled.

Kai was talking and then suddenly the most inappropriate song starts to play, with explicit lyrics.

I bursted into laughter, it's funny as hell, nice one Rosé.

Guest look at Kai with frustration. Kai takes his phone out to stop the music but it stops before he could do so himself. Embarrassment flashed through his face and I just smirked.

Kai: how did this happen it's not even my ringtone anymore?

I hear Kai say in confusion as he messes  on his phone.

Jennie walks to him

Jennie: are you sure this is the appropriate time for your music, sir?

Why is Jennie so hot while working.

Kai: go and do your job Jennie and leave me to do mine.

Jennie walks away while rolling her eyes.

Lisa: Rosé that was hilarious.