Chapter 24

—————————
L I S A
—————————

Me Bambam and Jisoo stand on the docks. At the other end of the wooden pier, where our escape boat awaits.

But Kai stands between us and our ticket out of here. With a gun in his hand.

Kai: it's time to destroy your world like you destroyed mine.

Then the rest of the crew, who were on the boat gathers on the boat's deck.

BM: guys!

BM says in a worried tone

Kai: you dumbasses in the boat stay right where you are! I know none of you have a gun and I'm not afraid to shoot.

I look over at Rosé, BM, Seulgi and Jackson

Lisa: Kai... it's like your taking this personally... we were just in town for some jewels and these ones happened to be the most poorly protected.

I say smugly and Kai scoffs

Kai: you expect me to believe you didn't do this for a personal reason Lisa!

I rolled my eyes

Lisa: well of course it was personal dick face, you betrayed us.

Kai chuckled Evilly.

Kai: hahaha.... Lisa you always have something clever to say, but you're messing with the wrong man.... I'm Kim 'Kai' Jongin, I catch thieves!

Kai got his gun ready

Kai: someone is taking the fall for this and it's sure as hell isn't me!

Jisoo steps in the line of fire shielding me and Bambam.

Jisoo: you want someone take me!

Everyone was shocked! What is she doing?

Rosé: Jisoo what are you doing are you crazy!?

Rosé shouts from the boat.

Jisoo: Bambam Lisa, go to the others it's my turn to be the hero.

I shake my head

Bambam: Jisoo you don't have to do this.

Jisoo shakes her head at us.

Jisoo: I put you guys in danger once, I helped Kai put you in jail Bambam, let me make things right.

Me and Bambam shake our heads. I can see Rosé covering her mouth in shock and BM was comforting her.

Lisa: that's not how it works Jisoo I'm staying here! Rosé go and take the others and we'll take another boat and meet you on the other side.

Rosé shakes her head

Rose: I'm not leaving you guys here

Rosé shouts back and she didn't listen so she stayed put as she told the others to do so to.

Rosé: we all stay here together.