Chapter 10

—————————
L I S A
—————————

I start to get close to Jennie and Kai so me and the crew can hear there convocation better.

Kai: don't be so stubborn Jennie, we might as well have a good time while we are here

I hate this guy even more... When I see Kai put his hand on Jennies arm I felt jealous, even though I had no right to.
I see Jennie stiffen when Kai touches her, the fact he's making her uncomfortable is making me even more mad.

Jennie: sir we all due respect but we are here on business that's all we have a job to do.

Jennie said in a professional tone. That's my girl. Or that's soon to be my girl.

Kai: Jennie that doesn't mean you can't have a few drinks with me, I know somewhere we can get some alone time together.

Kai shamelessly flirted with Jennie, I can tell Jennie doesn't feel right when Kai speaks to her like that, I can tell she doesn't want to be alone with him.

Jennie straightened her posture and takes her arm away from Kais grip making him a little shocked. That's right Kai don't touch her.

Jennie: I hope you are not trying to make me drink on a job sir or implying things that are not in my job description.

Jennie said in a stern tone which was so hot. I see Kais face turn red in embarrassment and then a group of mingling guest cut off my view.

I decided to move closer because I wanted to know what they were talking about. Not that I was jealous I just like that Kai isn't getting his way and I know he hates when things don't go his way.

I made myself go a little closer until I can see them in my view again.

Kai: you really following the rules Jennie, you just have to do everything by the book, I know you take your job seriously and you live by code but...

Jennie cuts Kai off.

Jennie: I have principles, I do take my job seriously and the work I do is important to me and I won't allow distractions, sir.

Jennie said to Kai harshly.

Kai has a calm expression on his face but I can see him bowl his hands tightly into a fist.

Kai: I'm shocked I didn't know you was so naive.

Jennie was a little taken back. 

Jennie: what?

She questioned

Kai: admit it, your out for yourself like the rest of us. Just take the president for example he does whatever to get what he wants. He'll be ruthless if he has to.

Kai said with a smug look on his face.

Jennie: I heard the rumours, why do you sound like you approve.

Jennie questioned she still seemed like she was annoyed.

I end up loosing the rest of the convocation as they move out of earshot again.