Chapter 25

—————————
L I S A
—————————

Las Vegas Nevada...

A week later... I scroll down the Las Vegas strip. Breathing in the warm air of the night. I feel like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

Lisa: nice night for payday

Today is where we see our money. I'll be meeting everyone at this hotel.

I step into the lavish hotel lobby and I make my way to the hotel bar. As I sit down enjoying my drink, I hear a voice from behind me. A very beautiful voice...

Jennie: freeze!

I turn to see my soulmate. With the prettiest smile.

Lisa: I was wondering when you was going to show up and "catch me" again? You took your time.

Jennie chuckled as she steps closer to me.

Jennie: wanted to make sure I wasn't followed. Can't be seen fraternizing with a infamous thief.

I chuckle

Lisa: so you're here to fraternize with me?

Jennie then takes a seat next to me on a bar stool, with her beautiful glaze forward and not towards me.

Jennie: I knew if I came here tomorrow you would be far away and it will be near impossible for me to find you.... so if tonight is my last chance.... so yes I am here to fraternize with you Lisa.

She gets up and flashes me the slightest smirk. She slides a hotel key card towards me on the bar before walking away. Damn why is she so hot!

I take the key card in my hand considering me and Jennie. What are we? All I know I'm going to make sure it's not just for tonight it's going to be for a very long time.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear someone's voice. I put the key card Jennie gave me in my pocket. I turned with a smile at the second voice.

Bambam: if your done with catching up down here by yourself, suite 3023 party doesn't start without you.

After Bambam leaves, I smile as I take my time finishing off my drink and making my way up to suite 3023 "party".

I arrive at suite 3023 And opened the door. I was stunned by the mountain of cash in front of me!

Lisa: well that's one way to count the take.

I chuckled

Rosé: it's defiantly a more fun way of doing it.

I chucked everyone was so happy and I was to. We did it. Everything is perfect and Kai is reputation is shattered.

Jisoo: close the door behind you.

I closed and locked the door as I walked to the rest of the crew.

BM: take the load off Lisa, the room is secure.