Chapter 1

—————————
L I S A
—————————

It's been 6 months.... 6 freaking months... we escaped our near perfect heist. It could of been the Heist of the century. Everyone was talking about it. 200 million dollars in cash.

Yes I said it near perfect, reason being is because ONE person ruined it for us. ONE person ruined it for me, Bambam, Rosé and Jisoo. He betrayed us, backstabbed us, like the scum he is.

Kai, that's what the douchebag is called.  he was apart of our team. Kai was the look out in the heist. Jisoo was inside with me filling the money into bags which we loaded into the truck which was parked inside the building. Bambam was our explosive expert he was also good with the blueprints and coming up with escape roots. Me and Bam learnt that together while we grew up together. Rosé was our outside looking in. She had all the cameras set up around the building and she was Waiting at the truck with Kai.

Everything was going great I felt myself getting richer as we came closer to the finishing line and at the end of the perfect heist he snitched on us and before we knew it 100 officers surrounded us.

But we managed to get out of there but not all of us, Bambam made the sacrifice and he distracted the police so we can escape.

Because of that asshole my best friend is stuck in a rotten jail somewhere in Seoul. Maybe Bambam was right we shouldn't of let Kai in on this heist.

Kai did this for what. To become famous because that's what he exactly did. He is known for shutting down one of the most biggest robberies of this generation.

Kai wrote a book about it and it became a nation favourite. He was all over the news, tabloids, magazine covers even book tours. He's a hero to the nation but what he wrote was all lies. He painted himself as a hero who captured and shut down the most skilful thieves out there but in reality he just got scared and pussied out in the last minute.

He's now the chief of security in Korea. He works with the officers and the president of Korea to keep him safe. Talk about living his best life while he buried the people that helped him off of the streets, he has it all now and he is where he wants to be. That bastard is going to crumble when I see him again.

Kai did join us 3 months before the heist and Bambam always said he didn't get a good feeling from him, but I didn't listen, I just wished I listened to Bambam and used my brain.

I'm currently on a beach somewhere in Hawaii. I've planned for these 6 mouths. I'm going to take my revenge on Kai.

Suddenly I hear 2 female voices call my name.

Voices: LISA!

I turn to see Jisoo and Rosé. I smile and I walk up to them.

Lisa: its been a long time, I've missed you guys.

We finally made contact with each other after we had to split up a month ago and I told them to both come to Hawaii because I had something to tell them and discuss and they have finally came to Hawaii.

Jisoo: we miss you Limario 

We all hug.

Rosé: but Lisa it's time we go back to Seoul.

I smile as Rosé frowned

Lisa: that's why I called you here.

Jisoo and Rosé looked at me with confusion.

Rose: what are you thinking?

I chuckled

Lisa: lets just say I actually have two plans.