Chapter 4

—————————
L I S A
—————————

Jennie has her gun towards my head.

Jennie: get up!

Jennie says in a strict tone and I had my hands up and slowly got up.

Lisa: easy there princess

Jennie threatens with her gun

Jennie: go sit over there.

Jennie motions to the passenger seat of the speedboat. I got up and moved to the passenger seat, Jennie still holding the gun to me as she starts the speed boat up.

Lisa: where are you planning on taking me?

Jennie evilly smirks at me.

Jennie: taking you to Kai, he warned you Lisa and he wants to handle you personally.

I mean I rather you handle me personally but ok.

Lisa: of course he wants to do that but if he thinks I'm going down this easily he has another thing coming.

Jennie chuckled but something makes me think she doesn't actually find this funny which was a little scary but I still find her super attractive.

Jennie: why would I ever suspect anything less from you, now shut up and don't make any movements.

I sat in the passenger seat listening to her instructions because hello she is literally pointing her gun at me.

A few minutes later we were away from the prison and on the water, going to wherever she is taking me. The Beauty still had her gun facing me.

Lisa: you can relax now and put your gun down as you can see I'm not going anywhere.

I see Jennie roll her eyes, I know she's the enemy but I can't help but feel some sort of way about her. Ok Lisa stop it you've never done this in any mission, love and feelings are fake so stop it.

Jennie: nice try Lisa but cons are cons there all the same, don't try to manipulate me and try to fool me, it won't work.

She looked at me and scoffed

Jennie: Kai warned me about this he knew you was going to pull a stunt like this reasoning why I'm here with you right now. Ive been watching you Lisa, seeing every foolish move you make.

Kai this Kai that I wish I can punch him right now.

Jennie: you think breaking your friend out of prison would not go undetected.... I guess you just got to big for your ego

I really find it cute that she's ranting but I can't let her see that so I annoy her by smirking.

Lisa: so you've been watching me huh, did you like the view?

I said in a flirty tone, I guess I can try and shoot my shot. When I said that Jennie got a little nervous.

Jennie: w~what?