La Vie En Rose

Your P.O.V.

"Wonyoung, will you be my partner?"

I looked at the person who got to speak before I did.

Park Jisung.

I gave him a glare but he didn't seem to notice because he was busy looking at the girl beside me, waiting for an answer.

Pretty much everyone in the room now was looking at them. Great, if it isn't the class's loveteam.

I looked at Wonyoung, nervous about what she was going to answer. She was only looking at him, directly at his eyes.

Is she hesitating?

She sighed and looked down as her shoulders slouched a bit.

"I'll think about it." she answered quietly and our classmates let out noises of complaints so I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Just tell me as soon as you can." Jisung gave her a smile and left the room.

Meanwhile Wonyoung was still standing there, looking at the floor.

"Wonyoung-ie?" I asked.

She quickly turned her head up to look at me.

"Are you okay?" I questioned again.

She seemed to think about it for a while, but she forced out a smile and just nodded.

"Let's just go home." she told me and we went out.

Ughhh, just when I was about to make a move, someone already did. Now who am I going to be partners with?

All night, all I thought about was Wonyoung. Why would she think about it? I mean, she did say that she had some interest in him. Wouldn't she say yes immediately?

Aside from her though, who will I ask to be my partner now? I'm not really that close to anyone besides the 12 girls... Yeojin, I'm sure she said that she was planning on asking out a junior.

Other than them, I don't even know anyonee uugghhhhh. Let's just worry about it tomorrow.

"Okay. Today will be the start of practice for the cotillion and I expect that you all have partners already?" Ms. Im announced and I just sighed.

"Well, clearly some of you don't. You have until the last subject to find a partner so hurry up." she said before dismissing us.

I ran a hand through my hair and exhaled deeply, worrying about the dance.

I looked beside me and saw Wonyoung had a serious expression on.

Wait, she didn't really say yes to Jisung, right? I can still ask her!

"Wonyo--"

"Wonyoung, do you have an answer already?" I narrowed my eyes and saw Jisung interrupting again.

I SWEAR THIS GUY--

I felt Wonyoung glance at me for a bit, before looking back at Jisung.

"Well..." I worriedly looked at her, anticipating her answer.

She looked back at me, her eyes looked unsure of what to do. I raised an eyebrow, asking her what the problem was.

Then again, everyone in the room was staring at them.

Is she worrying about me?

I sighed and realized that she was in the middle of pressure right now. If she rejected him, the whole class will be disappointed.