Eyes

Your P.O.V.

"Okay class, that's it for the lesson today. I have an announcement to make." Ms. Im said and we all listened intently.

"Since our school fair will be happening next month, this week will be the start of preparations and practices. Each class will have a booth and each club will have an activity so I need you all to plan for it." she continued and after that, we headed to the cafeteria for lunch.

"Y/n-ie, what do you think will our class be doing for the booth?" Wonyoung asked as we walked down the halls.

"Hmm... My previous school held fairs only once so I'm still kind of new to this." I answered.

"Really? Then I will make sure you will have the best first experience of a school fair!" she excitedly said.

"It isn't my first time tho--"

"Y/n!" I was cut off when I heard my name called by someone ahead.

When we looked at who it is, it was Chaewon who was walking towards us with other girls behind her.

"Chaewon!" I greeted back.

"Wonyoung you're here too! How was classes?" she said smiling.

"Eh, the usual. We were talking about the school fair next month." Wonyoung replied.

"Oh by the way, Y/n you probably haven't met them yet." Chaewon said and pointed at the others who caught up with us.

"So, you're the Y/n Chaewon's been bumping into. I'm Yena." said the girl who I remembered interrupted us last time.

"I'm Eunbi, currently a junior with Hyewon and Sakura." she said and gestured at the other two girls beside her.

"Nice to finally meet you, Y/n. I'm Chaeyeon." the last girl said and shook my hand, which I accepted warmly.

"We heard Wonyoung and the others had a new friend so as soon as we knew your name we wanted to meet you." Eunbi said.

"Yeah and it turns out, Chaewon already did." Yena added with her lips puckered.

"And a lot of times too." Sakura said while giggling.

"Why don't we continue this at the cafeteria, I'm hungryy." Hyewon suggested and we all laughed.

We seated at a long table where Yujin and the others are already. I wondered why they weren't eating together before if they have known each other already.

"What do you think of this school so far?" Chaewon asked as we sat beside each other.

"Well, it's been great. And it was more fun since I've been friends with you all." I answered.

"You know, it's still funny how we ran into each other a few times but we never knew we would be connected like this." she said and laughed a bit.

"I think what's funnier is that you froze in front of me the first time we met." I teased her and laughed while she blushed and hit me at the arm a bit.

I had a weird feeling that someone was staring at me but I was busy laughing with Chaewon that I brushed it off. Then someone cleared their throat.

"So, tell us about yourself Y/n." Yena said while munching her food and placed her head on her hand.

"Well..." I was thinking of what to say but was interrupted.

"What club are you in?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Oh, I'm a member of the school newspaper." I answered gleefully.

"Not just a member. She's one of the feature writers." Wonyoung added and I giggled at how smug she looked.