Love Bubble

Your P.O.V.

"Haseul, you will be covering the booths of each class." our adviser for the school newspaper said.

We were having a meeting about the coverage of our newspaper for the upcoming school fair and we are being assigned different topics.

"And Y/n, you will be entrusted with the practices and the performance of the dance club." she said.

"Yes Ms. Myoui." I answered.

I wrote it in my little notebook but as I wrote it down, realization hit me.

The dance club.....

I widened my eyes as I realized that I was going to be writing about Wonyoung and her friends. I was about to raise my hand and ask if I heard it right but Ms. Myoui already dismissed us.

I was still surprised that I tapped the shoulder of my seatmate and she turned around.

"Did Ms. Myoui really assign me the dance club?" I asked her.

"Yes, Y/n. Why?" she asked.

I stared at her unbelievably and she stared back at me questioning my actions.

"Don't you want to? I can tell Ms. Myoui for you." she suggested.

"Oh! No it's okay." I replied and shook my head instantly.

"Are you sure? We can switch if you want." she asked again.

"It's really fine, Haseul. But thanks." I assured her and smiled.

It was already lunch time when our meeting started. So I checked the time on my phone and saw that I could still take at least a few bites so I headed straight to the cafeteria.

After getting a meal, I looked for tables and saw almost all student were heading out to their own rooms. I was supposed to take a seat at the nearest empty table and eat as fast as I can, but someone called me.

"Y/n! Over here!"

When I looked over the direction where the voice came from, I saw Chaewon sitting at a table with a group of girls standing beside her.

I waved at her and smiled. I happily walked to her but then my mood faltered as soon as the girls beside her stared at me, annoyingly.

I was scared for my life that I almost ran away, but Chaewon looked at me like she was pleading for me to come.

So even if the stares of the girls were slowly killing me, I walked over to them.

"Hey." I said softly, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"You're only having lunch now?" Chaewon asked as she gestured me to sit in front of her.

"Yeah... We had a meeting." I answered while settling down.

I was about to take a bite when one of the girls beside her cleared her throat. Then I noticed just now that they are different from the group of girls last time.

"Oh, right. What were you going to say?" Chaewon asked sheepishly.

I almost choked on my food when I saw how the girl's expression drastically changed from badass to angelic when she turned to Chaewon.

"Well, nevermind. I can just say my important business some time soon." when she said 'important' she glanced intently at me, like she was blaming me from ruining an important moment.

Jeez, can't she chill? I came here to eat my food and it wasn't my fault her crush or something called me to sit with her.

"Okay then. Goodbye." Chaewon said and she smiled like she was happier to send them off of her. I mean, being a queen bee must be stressing, especially if your fans are these brats.