Island

Your P.O.V.

I went downstairs expecting my mom to be finished cooking in the kitchen, but no one was present.

I looked at the stove and smelled the delicious scent of the food.

"Hmmm~ I bet this tastes yummy."

I decided to go upstairs and look for mom. Once I got infront of her room, I was about to knock, but I heard her talking.

"I told you, I can't find it!"

Who is she talking to?

"Don't you have any solutions to this?! You were supposed to back me up!"

I think she's talking to someone on the phone. Well, I better get out here I'm getting nosy.

I was about to go back to my room to call Wonyoung and Chaewon, but I heard what my mom said next.

"I don't want her to find out about this! This freaking document is the only thing that's keeping her safe!"

Okay now I'm getting more curious. This looks very serious and whatever they're talking about, it must be very dangerous or risky. Imma get out of here.

"Hey guys, let's head downstairs and eat." I called the both of them with my head peeking at the door.

Once we arrived downstairs, I set some plates down and served the food on the table and we all ate.

"Y/n-ie can you tell me where your bathroom is?" Wonyoung asked as I put the used plates on the sink.

"Oh it's just the first door on the left." I replied and she headed to that direction.

Wonyoung's P.O.V.

After doing my business in the bathroom, I remembered that I left my bag in her room upstairs so I went back to retrieve it.

"Ah, there it is." as soon as I grabbed it, I headed out the room.

But as soon as I closed the door, I heard murmurs in the other room just across.

I was curious but not only that, it's also really loud that I can't help but hear it.

"She needs me and nothing, or no one will take her from me!"

I felt bad that I was minding someone else's business so I started to walk away. But as I passed through that door, I heard something I shouldn't have.

I widened my eyes and covered my mouth to prevent myself from gasping. I stood there frozen as I sinked in the information I had just heard.

No way. Y/n should know this.

Goosebumps creeped through my body when I heard the door knob slowly turn, so I immediately ran downstairs without trying to make a sound.

"What's the matter, Wonyoung-ie?" Y/n asked me while Chaewon looked at me questioningly.

"U-uh... Nothing. I j-just, grabbed my bag... Yeah..." I stuttered and averted my eyes elsewhere.

"Oh, are you all done eating already?" I looked behind to see Y/n's mom walking towards us.

"Yes Mrs. Kim. It was delicious." Chaewon delightfully answered.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Mrs. Kim gave us a smile and walked to the kitchen.

"Mom I'll accompany them out, they're going home already." Y/n wiped her hands and started walking towards the door, so I followed her.

After bidding her mom goodbye, we went out the apartment and the night sky welcomed us outside.

The One That Got Away (Jang Wonyoung ff) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें