Highlight

Your P.O.V.

Since the first day, me and Wonyoung have always been going to school and going home together. It's like we're inseparable, much more when we're at school.

It's been a week since my first day now and although not much happened, I realized some things. First, I enjoy being with Wonyoung so much. I like her friends too, but it feels different when I'm with her. She always smiles at me and it gives me butterflies at my stomach everytime I catch her staring at me. I told her friends how she was very friendly towards me, but they just teased me about being a "special" person for Wonyoung. I mean, isn't that what friends do?

Anyways, the second thing that I realized is that I never saw that mysterious girl I bumped into the first day here. To be honest her beauty had me crushing on her and if she was in the same class as I am, I would definitely fall for her. But, who knows I don't even know her, right?

"Y/n-ie what are you thinking about?" Wonyoung interrupted my thoughts as she handed me a drink.

Wonyoung's friends decided that we have lunch at the garden today, since they told me they do this atleast once a week.

"It's nothing. Thank you." I said as I received the beverage in my hand and she took a seat next to me while the others positioned themselves as well.

"Ahh, the breeze is good today too." Nako said as she took a bite on her sandwich

"It's a sunny day, which means only one thing." Yujin added and we looked at her confused.

"It means it's hot?" I blankly answered

They all laughed and Yujin stared at me like I was joking.

"Ya Wonyoung, you've got a funny one don't you?" Yuri said teasingly

I noticed how Wonyoung blushed a little and grabbed a strand of grass to throw at Yuri.

"What I meant was, we should play a game!" Yujin said

"What game?" Minju asked

"But we're eating right now, we can't play." Hitomi said while munching on her bread.

"It's not like we'll run around or something. It's an easy game." Yujin said so we looked at her expectantly

"True or False"she added

"What? Are we taking exams now?" Yuri asked sarcastically and we laughed a bit.

"No dummy, someone gets to ask one of us a question and she has to answer honestly if it's true or false."Yujin responded and we all nodded.

" I have a bottle here, let's spin it and whoever it points to will be questioned, and we will all take turns asking someone." Wonyoung suggested and we all agreed.

Wonyoung spun the bottle and slowly, it pointed to Yuri.

"YA!" She protested so we all laughed and Yujin was the first one to ask a question.

"Okay. So, I heard there's a certain sophomore you're crushing on?" Yujin teased while wiggling her eyebrows.

Yuri laughed nervously and glared at Yujin. We all shared suspicious looks and I looked at Wonyoung shocked. She only nodded and giggled.

"You have to be 100% honest Yuri." Hitomi said chuckling.

"I know, I know. True." Yuri claimed and we all cheered for her. Since Yujin was beside me my ear almost got deaf from her cheering so I covered my right ear then they all laughed.

"You keep saving pictures of me on your phone. You like me don't you?" Yuri said confidently towards Minju. We all shared 'oohh's and Minju instantly denied it then they started bickering again.

"Hey Yujin, how do you get used to watching them bicker almost everyday?" I whispered

"This doesn't happen almost everyday. It literally happens everytime." she whispered back.

I almost jumped at my seat when someone whispered at my other ear.

"Though we like to believe they're just having lover's quarrel." I didn't have to turn to know it was Wonyoung, I knew it was her based from her voice.

I slowly looked at her and she was looking at Yuri and Minju bicker while smiling.

'Cute' I thought.

"You're crushing on Wonyoung, aren't you?" I almost jumped again when Yujin whispered right at my ear.

I looked at her to see she was smirking so I gave her a what-the-hell look before she turns into a wide grin.

We continued playing until it was Wonyoung the bottle was pointing to. It was Nako who was going to ask so we all focused on what she was going to say.

"Wonyoung-ah, we all know this but we have to hear it from you. You like someone among us, don't you?" Nako asked in a serious face.

We all turned to face her, seeing how she became still and quiet. I didn't know why but I felt like I was starting to get nervous too. I'm starting to think of what her answer might be and if she did say 'true', then she likes one of us.

"Uhm..." she hesitated for a while and we were all starting to run out of patience but I was feeling worse. It feels like my heart was going to burst out of nervousness. Why am I feeling like this?

"True."