Merry-Go-Round

Your P.O.V.

"Okay class, be quiet I have an announcement to make."

We all paid attention to Ms. Im in front of us.

"Since finals are coming up I want you all to study hard. Your subject teachers warned me that some of you are not doing well."

Oh shoot. I hope I'm not one of them.

"Since I'm a nice adviser and I want y'all to pass, I'm going to help you study."

We all cheered as Ms. Im gave us a cheeky smile.

"Your Science and Algebra teachers gave me a list on who to pay special attention to."

As she brought out a paper from her filecase, I was expecting that my name would not be on the list. I mean, I think I'm doing pretty good in school but when it comes to Science? Man, count me out.

"For Science, we have Seokjun, Mimi, Hyunsoo, anndddd Y/n."

Uuggghhhhhhhh this sucks. This is also embarrassing as hell.

"How are you planning to help us Ms. Im?" one of them asked as I pouted.

"I'll just give you reviewers and if you'd like to, then you can have someone tutor you." she brought out another stack of papers and handed them to us.

Well, this can do I guess. It's better than relying on luck.

Since the exams were already next week and I need to be as prepared as I can, I brought these reviewers everywhere.

While we were walking to the cafeteria, I almost bumped into people. It's a good thing they were looking, not unlike me.

"Y/n-ie I know you need to review for that but will you please look where you're going first?" I heard Wonyoung beside me but I kept on reading the paper I was holding.

"Yep..." I trailed off.

I heard her sigh but I was really focusing on the notes. A second later, I felt her hand pull me closer to her and when I looked up, another student almost crashed into me.

"Woah girl, watch it."

"I'm so sorry!" I bowed apologetically and she only rolled her eyes at me.

Wait, she looks familiar... Isn't she one of Chaewon's fans?

"I told you Y/n-ie, you almost bumped into one of those mean girls!" she worriedly told me and I could only scratch the side of my head in guilt.

"I'm sorry." I said but turned back to reading the notes I had.

"Hey! Didn't you learn from what happened earlier?!" she tried to snatch my reviewer but I acted quickly and gave her a coy smile.

"It's okay, you can just pull me again if there's someone in fro--"

"Ouch!"

While I was busy talking with Wonyoung, I really did collide into someone. I was about to lose my balance and fall on top of her but thankfully, she stood firmly and held me in her arms to prevent the both of us from falling.

When I looked at the person's face, it was the same person who I ran into too many times before. Chaewon.

"Well hey there, cutie~" she purred while our faces were too near and I can literally feel her heartbeat.

I steadied myself as I tried to prevent myself from blushing.

"Good thing I caught you." she giggled as she handed me some of the papers that fell on the floor.