We Together

Your P.O.V.

It was finally the weekend and Wonyoung's friends invited me to go to the mall with them.

I was added to their group chat, so...

I was getting dressed when I heard my phone received a text so I went to check.

Wonyo💕
Look out your window.

I went to the window and opened the curtains to see Wonyoung on the other side, looking more beautiful as usual and now wearing a white blouse covered with a leather jacket and jeans. Damn.

I grabbed my phone just as I received a text from her again.

Wonyo💕
So? What do you think?

I looked at her again and saw she was looking at me expecting for an answer. I looked at her with a huge smile and typed on my phone.

You look dashing, as usual ;> you really didn't need my approval

I looked back at her and just as she lift her head up from reading my text, she giggled.

Wonyo💕
Thank you, but your opinion matters to me <3 now go get dressed too and we'll go.

We looked back at each other once again, with a smile on our faces then went back to get ready.

I don't really have a good sense of fashion so I only wore simple clothes. A blue sweatshirt tucked in the front paired with jeans.

After grabbing my purse I went downstairs and bid goodbye to my mom before going out.

I was waiting for Wonyoung at the bench in front of our apartment while admiring the blue sky. It was sunny and I almost got blind from the bright sun. I was just about to cover my eyes with my hand but someone covered them with their hand. When I looked at my right, I froze for a second and felt my heart beat faster, and slowly at the same time.

There she was, standing in front of me with the same angelic smile she has, looking more gorgeous up close.

It was like the world stopped turning and I could only see her, smiling down at me. I can't even hear a word she says. Okay this sounds cliché but this is literally what I feel.

"Hello? Earth to Y/n? Are you okay?" she said while waving her hand to me

"W-what?" I muttered. Ugh I couldn't even get my words straight.

"Is it too hot for you today?" she said and tried to feel my temperature by touching my forehead. If my heart was beating like crazy a while ago then it's becoming wild right now.

"No, you're just too hot for me." I said to myself.

She looked at me blinking, and then I realized what I just said.

"I MEAN, YOUR H-HAND, IS HOT. I MEAN, no that's not it. I just-- ugh nevermind." I told her panicking while holding back a blush.

She only laughed so I gave in and laughed with her. Even her laugh makes me crazy, what the heck is happening to me...

"We should go. They're probably waiting for us at the bus stop already." she told me and we walked to the bus stop together.

I was expecting for things between us to be awkward because of the conversation we had last time. But thankfully, everything's okay.

When we arrived at the bus stop, her friends were already there, laughing and talking.

"Wonyoung-ah! Y/n-ah!" Yujin exclaimed as soon as she saw us.