38

After getting lost in each other's eyes for a few seconds, Lauren reaches up while smiling at me and brings my face to hers kissing me gently. I deepen the kiss and she matches me. I move my hands down her stomach and slide them under her shirt and her breath hitches. Her skin is so soft and so hot against my hands. I move down and lift her shirt so it rests right below her breast and I kiss all of her exposed skin. I want to take my time so I can always remember this moment. I want to memorize every inch of her body.

I pull Lauren up and take her shirt off revealing a black lace bra. "You are so beautiful." I say looking at her as I lick my lips. I lean down and kiss the tops of each breast and suck on the skin a little as I slide my hands around her back and unhook her bra. Her hips push into me and I can't help but moan a little in appreciation.

I slowly slide the bra straps down her arms and toss her bra to the floor. I lay Lauren back down and lean in close to her face and whisper "you are absolutely breathtaking." I lightly kiss her lips then kiss down her neck and collarbone to her right breast. Lauren lightly moans and reaches for my face pulling me back to her. She kisses me in a fiery kiss full of want and need. I don't think I will ever get tired of kissing her.

"Kyler please, I want you... I need you... please just... just fuck me." Hearing Lauren say that, makes me so wet. I want to fuck her like she wants but I can't right now. I have to savor this moment in case it never happens again. I lean in and kiss her then look into her lust filled eyes, "Lauren, I want to trust me I do but what I really want is to...  make love to you. I want us to make love to each other. Next time I will give it to you the way you want, I promise."

Lauren smiles at me as I kiss her lips then I move down her body kissing my way to her breast. Slowly I lick her right nipple while my hand massages her left breast and I tug on her nipple. She moans and grabs for the sheet arching her back, pushing her breast more into my mouth and hand. I swap breasts and continue to do the same thing again.

Lauren moans and lifts her hips off the bed trying to push into me. I sit up and stare at the beautiful woman below me. I can't help but smile at her as I run my thumb over her lips. I move my hands down her neck and chest to her toned stomach then to the top of her shorts. I glance up at her to make sure she is okay. She bites her lip and gives a small nob. I take her shorts off, throwing them to the side. I slowly pull her matching black lace panties off kissing the newly exposed skin as I go, leaving her completely naked just for me.

My eyes travel all over her body as I slowly rub my hands over her skin. Lauren is a work of art, she is a beautiful masterpiece. I glance up and Lauren's face is flushed, eyes are closed and her mouth is open. I rub my hands up her legs to the inside of her thighs and spread her legs apart placing light kisses on the inside of her thighs before blowing softly on her exposed clit. I watch her shudder as a wave rushes over her and she reaches down and fist both hands in the sheets. I lock my eyes on her "Lauren, look at me" I say in a husky voice. Once she opens her hooded eyes, my eyes lock with hers and I spread her legs even farther apart. I lean down and place feather light kisses above her clit.

I move down so my stomach is completely against the bed never breaking eye contact with Lauren. Her watching me is turning me on even more. I can smell her arousal and it makes me happy that I am the cause of her current state. As I softly touch my tongue against her clit a moan escapes her beautiful lips and her eyes close. "Open your eyes Lauren and look at me." She obeys and slowly opens her eyes looking down at me. I slowly lick the length of her wet slit up to her clit loving her sweet taste. I lick the length of her slit again then I slide my tongue deep inside her tight opening pushing my tongue as far as it will go.

I curl the tip of my tongue upward and moan into her, loving her taste. I pull my tongue slowly out and lick her folds then take her clit into my mouth. I suck on her clit and she thrust her hips up, fisting both hands in my hair. As I suck her clit she lets out a loud moan as her back lifts off the bed burying her head deeper into the pillow. Watching her unravel sends shock waves between my legs.

I suck a little harder on her clit and hear Lauren "ohhhh godddd." She pulls her hands from my hair and digs her nails into my shoulders. As I suck on her clit more she grinds into my face. I pull away from her clit with a pop sound and she closes her eyes and moans even more. I faintly hear "fuck" leave her beautiful lips. Looking at her opening, I see she is so wet for me but I bring my middle and ring fingers to my mouth and lick them anyway.

I rub my two fingers against her opening lightly and with my other hand I rub my thumb against her clit. A throaty moan escapes Laurens mouth and I smile. Slowly I push my fingers inside her tight opening and I hear her moan and I feel her walls tighten around my fingers as she lifts her hips. I slowly start moving my fingers in and out coating them with her arousal. I replace my thumb on her clit with my tongue and hear "don't stop, oh god don't stop."

Just hearing that makes me move my fingers faster and curl them inward to reach her g-spot. "Oh yes Kyler, faster, faster." So I pump my fingers faster and continue licking her clit. Her hips move in rhythm as she grinds into my face and pulls my head closer to her. I keep pumping faster until I feel her walls tighten around my fingers and I know she is getting close. Her hands go back to my shoulders and I feel her nails dig in even more.

I suck on her clit a little harder and flick my tongue across it as I press down with my two fingers inside on her g-spot. I work my fingers in a come here motion knowing that will send her over the edge. Lauren is thrusting her hips even more and I hear "ohhh fuckkkk... Kyler, I'm, I'm...." as her body stiffens and her warm cum runs all over my fingers and her body starts to tremble. I release my mouth from her clit and slowly keep moving my fingers to help her ride her orgasm out. Her body is still trembling as she comes down from her powerful orgasm.

With my fingers still inside her moving slowly, I suck down on her clit and press against her g-spot at the same time. She starts shaking hard and moans "ohhhh... Kyler! Fuck! Fuck Kyler!" I start moving my fingers faster in and out knowing Lauren is getting close to another orgasm as I feel her walls tightening again. I slowly remove my fingers and work my tongue against her clit sucking on it in between licks up and down her slit. Lauren screams my name and her powerful orgasm hits as I suck on her clit one more time.

Slowly I pull my mouth from Lauren's clit licking up all her sweet juices between her legs. Once I'm satisfied, I kiss back up her naked body until I reach her lips. I lean in and kiss her with passion letting her taste herself "you taste so damn good. You are now my favorite thing to eat."