16

Lauren looks back at me finally and smiles "you're to sweet Kyler but have you not seen yourself." Her eyes go wide and she quickly looks back at the road. Was she flirting with me? It's not possible, she wouldn't see me like that anyway. Reality sets in on her face at what she said and she runs her hand through her hair as she sighs and her grip on the steering wheel tightens.

Lauren is so beautiful and I always seem to get stuck in a trance when I look at her. It seems impossible to look away from such beauty. Her eyes, dirty blonde hair and her face structure is so distinct. She is a natural beauty. She usually puts some makeup on when leaving the house but she honestly doesn't even need it. I think one of my favorite Lauren's is the makeup free one. She is perfect without even trying and she doesn't even realize it and Mike definitely takes her for granted. This woman deserves to be cherished intimately and emotionally.

The rest of the car ride to school is quiet except for the soft music Lauren is playing. I can feel a tension between us in the car and will be glad to get out of here once we reach the school. I love being around Lauren but sometimes I don't like being close to her because I don't trust myself. After what happened in the garage I don't even want to be in the same car as her because all I want to do is have my way with her right now in this car.

When we get to the school I want to jump out and get as far from Lauren as I can but I know I can't. I have to go with her to the office to get all my registration and transfer stuff handled. As we are walking inside the school, her arm keeps brushing against mine as we walk and I slow down a little so she is a little ahead of me. Of course when I do this, I have a perfect view of her ass.

My eyes travel back up her body just in time as she glances back at me with a raised eyebrow. It's like she knew I was looking. Before she can say anything about me staring at her we make it to the office. "Kyler, when Mrs. Scott prints your schedule, bring it to my office for us to go over," Lauren says. "Okay I'll be right there." Mrs. Scott hands me my schedule and tells me to go ahead to Lauren's office.

Sitting down across from Lauren as the principal feels weird but at the same time it was weird in a good way. She is so hot in her professional dress attire and professional setting. "Kyler... you have got to quit looking at me like that." I hear Lauren say but can't seem to pull my eyes away from her beautiful chest where a few buttons on her blouse are undone even though it's not really showing much.

Lauren slams her hand down on her desk snapping me out of my trance and inappropriate thoughts. I bring my eyes up to meet hers "sorry." She sighs "do we need to talk about this?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"Ok, since you were taking AP classes at your old school and have straight A's I was able to get you in our AP classes here. You only need your math and English credit to graduate. Both of those classes are an hour and 45 minutes. You will have AP English, AP math then your 30 minute lunch. After lunch you will have your elective. "Since I only need English and math why can't I leave after those two classes?" Lauren says "Because you have to be in school till at least 1 p.m. That's the school district rule."

"Since you were taking Art 3, I put you in the closest thing we have to that which is Advance Design 101. It's actually a dual credit class and since I saw you are planning on majoring in design in college that class will help you."

"Okay that works for me. But since I will be finished by 1 p.m. everyday what am I supposed to do?" I asked. "Well school gets out at 3 p.m. You can come in here and help me with things if that's fine with you or just relax and work on homework. Some days I might let you take my car and go home but you will have to come back and get me when school is over." Lauren says. "So I will be like your assistant?" She laughs. "Yes sweetie, that's what you can call it if you want to. Now, you need to get to class since you're already late. I will walk you to class so Ms. Smith knows why you're late for English."

Once we make it to AP English, Lauren explains to Ms. Smith why I am late, she gives me a quick smile and wink then heads back to her office. Ms. Smith is a beautiful young woman, not as beautiful as Lauren in my opinion but she is beautiful nonetheless. She has brown shoulder length hair with highlights, green eyes, red lips and a kind of thick body and looks to be a little younger than Lauren. Maybe now I have a distraction to get my mind off Lauren. Who am I kidding; I cannot get my mind off of her. She consumes my mind 24/7.

School here in San Antonio gets out during the third week of June and it's just March. This is going to be a long three months to get through. Maybe staring at my AP English teacher will get my mind off Lauren or maybe I will find a few girls here that can help with that. Again, who am I kidding, I can't get Lauren off my mind. No matter what I do or try to think about, it always comes back to her.