PART 14

Part 14

      Khushi leave dadi's room for her to get ready for lunch. While going through the corridor she pass by nani's room she hears nani talking to mami and di about something,

Mami: sasumaa why do I feel that sumimaa is hiding from us?

Nani: I don't feel anything like that so keep your mouth shut and let them get settled and then we can ask about Sooraj and Sandhya it's been a very long time that I have seen them.

Anjali: nani how is that We didn't recognise that the girls are the ones who we use to play with?

Nani: that is what even I can't believe yet that the girls we were so fond of is whom we got as daughter in laws.

Mami: what ever you say sasumaa I am very happy that I got the best daughter in law but I have to apologise for not understanding her worth before but better late than never I will support my daughter.

Anjali: very true Mami my bhabhi's made me feel strong enough to stand in this world even when the family failed to do so if I can go out and face the society is because they made me feel so blessed with having a great family and I can interact with other without an Inch of insecurity.

          Khushi was happy that they can realise how much a family is important to lead a happy life but there should be some sort of punishment for taking them for granted. It's just a harmless.

          By the time everyone came to the dinning table for lunch and the gents started to discuss about work and ladies started to talk about random things

       After lunch everyone went to the living room and sat down on the sofa asking HP to bring some tea for everyone and that is when,

Khushi: dadi, chotu and ishu there is some guest in our house they should not know that you are related to me.

Rohit: but why di? Why should we do that?

Khushi: I have my own reason for that chotu please do what I say.

     Everyone agrees to what Khushi says and then they were having tea when the unwanted guest enters inside and everyone sees her,

     Sheetal and Arav enters inside.
Sheetal orders Hp to bring tea and milk for her and arav.

Dadi: Devi who is this?

  Before nani can introduce her Sheetal herself came forward

Sheetal: Hi i am Sheetal arnav's best  friend and this is arav my son.

   Arav just nods his head when dadi ask him

Dadi: beta do you have any pain in your head that you are not able to wish with a smile

      Everyone laughs at the comment and Sheetal gets irritated but she can't say anything about them.