Chapter 3

After that all three of them comes down while coming down they see that arnav and arav are playing chess and all the family are encouraging them that is when

Mami:  Hello hi bye bye see sasuma arav is looking just like our arnav bitwa if any outsider sees him they will say that he is our arnav bitwa’s son.

Nani: yes he is just like our chote if he has a son he will be like him.

Akash is just stunned to hear that his mother and dadi is comparing a child to his bhai before his bhabi and bhai is not saying anything to retaliate them what the hell is happening here and for how many days is this happening? Why is sheetal is not saying anything to the comment made by them the way she is seeing them as if this is what she wants them to do? He turns his head and sees his bhabi having a dangerous look in her eyes and the way she is looking has hurt him is she going through this everyday what the hell? i have to do what bhabi has said and now i understand why bhabi wants to take over her company and stand in her own feet.

Khushi: guys its late already even though it is Sunday tomorrow we have a lot of work to be done so retire to your rooms and good night akash good night bacha.

Khushi goes to her room and sees the mirror and says your countdown starts now SHEETAL KAPOOR. Akash and payal goes to their room and akash starts thinking what all is to be done. He has an urge to call big B and say what all is happening here but then stops thinking about the promise he made to his bhabi and then he sees payal is also in the thinking mode the calls her and breaks her trance.

Akash:  Payal what happened what are you thinking that seriously?

Payal:  now i know why di wants to take over the company. She was never interested in taking over the company it was always bhai or big B who use to manage the company she only use to designs the clothes and give them but when bhai decided to introduce her to the media di said she wants to live her life freely without the limelight of media falling on her even they don’t that the designer of the great KK fashion house is a lady they only know that the designer is KK the speculation  is yet going on tio know who is this KK whether it is a mam or a woman, i know only one thing akash god save bhai from di if ever di gets to the extrmeness then there will be no turning back.

  Akash:  you don’t worry payal wear ether to help bhabi right see even dadi and dev are coming the day after tomorrow. You know how possesvie is dev towards di so don’t worry nothing will happen like that. Others has to worry what will be happening to them okay take rest we have to go for shopping tomorrow to purchase dress for you and Bhabi because you cant come to office in this saree and salwar suit right we will take bhabi also with us i will inform her in the morning.

Living room:
The chess match gets over and everyone starts to retire to their rooms calling it a day and arnav starts moving to his room that is when he notice that khushi is missing after the dinner she was neither down in the living room nor in the kitchen helping hp to complete his work. Has he gone overboard in ignoring her that she started to spend her time alone rather than spending it with the family and why can’t she just ask a sorry and give a break to their fight? What kind of stubbornness is this until she accepts her mistake i am not going to talk to her let her come and pacify me then i will show her who am i?
When he enters his room he sees her sleeping peacefully on the bed.

Aranv: it has been days i have last touched her. I can’t just start my day without having her but she has refrained me from touching since the fight has started and that is when i started ignoring her even now when i see her i want wake her up and pound into her so hard and fast that she will forget her reason and only think about me and the pleasure that i am giving her. He sees down that his little friend is rock hard and again he has to go for a cold shower this is what is happening to him since the day they had the fight, but once she ask sorry to him he is going to fuck her hard and rough that she will not be able to walk ay all for the week.