Part 32

Part 32

Hello guys I am back due to some personal reasons I took a gap from my writing so I am back I will try to be regular now and moreover there is only three to four chapters to finish this story so i will concentrate this first and then i will continue the other story that is "SEARCH OF MOTHER"

Back to the story

Everyone was too stunned to talk anything and moreover they don't know whether to thank khushi and her family for doing this much or curse themselves for torturing this angel who came to their life to fill it with colours.

Arnav: Khushi what happened to the doctor who lied to us that the baby is still born?

K: do you think he will be anywhere in the medical field after he has committed a big sin of separating the mother and the child. He is banned from the medical field and we have cancelled the license of the doctor.

M: ok gather up yourselves because we are going to end the chapter of shyam and Sheetal once for all before dadi steps in the house and there is something that I like to say to everyone that is we are going to make....................

Everyone where very reluctant to accept this choice but they don't have anything else to do they want their grandson/nephew/son with them so they agreed with what Maan said so they all decided to do the needful for that.

K: and one more thing Shyam is right near Shanthivan to be more accurate he has a house down the lane to have a watch on us and we have to be careful with what we are doing. Let's start the game tomorrow and I want everyone to be up to the mark.

Di it will be difficult to enact what we said but you have to do that and don't want any hitch in the plan this time I want to end this once and for all.

Everyone went to home with different mind sets and with that they waited for next morning where they can execute the plan they prepared for the well being of the family.

Next morning

Everyone where in the dining table when the door bell rang and HP went to open the door there was a courier for khushi which Hp brought it and gave it to Khushi and he went inside the kitchen when khushi opened the courier it was from the hospital where she took the DNA report for Anjali and Aarav (this is the thought of Khushi)

K: (there was simmering tears in her eyes the family was shocked to find her in tears) HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME? WHERE DID I LACK IN MY LOVE THAT YOU HID THIS MUCH BIG FACT FROM ME?

A: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT YOU ARE TALKING? WHAT DID I HIDE FROM YOU?

K: DONT SHOUT AT ME EVEN I CAN SHOUT. YOU HID THE FACT THAT AARAV IS YOUR SON.

A: WHAT RUBBISH ARE YOU TALKING? HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF THAT? Listen khushi there is misunderstandings please listen to me.

K: THERE IS NOTHING TO MISUNDERSTAND YOU THE REPORT SAYS THAT YOUR ARE THE FATHER IS AARAV AND THE IT IS POSITIVE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

A: DO YOU BELIEVE THIS REPORT OVER ME?

S: There is nothing to hide about this anymore Arnav we both know that is the truth that Aarav is the son of ours and the proof of our love.

K: what do you say about her statement? Will you deny that you never dated Sheetal in your Harvard days?

A: khushi please trust me there is nothing like that she is lying Aarav is not my son you have to believe me.

N: Arnav how can you deny that you are the father of Aarav when the report says its positive and moreover Sheetal bitiya is telling that you both have dated in your Harvard days is it not true? Can you please justify the statement that she made?

A: Nani it is true that I have dated Sheetal but it is for just two months moreover I never had a physical intimacy with anyone other than Khushi.

An: Chotte I don't know what you do you have to accept Aarav has your son you have to give the rights to him and you have to announce the world that he is your son.

P: then what about my khushi di? How can you ask him to introduce Aarav has his son did you thought what will be the state of my khushi di? Do you know what will the media talk about her?

K: why will they think about me Payal? they want the heir of this family to be with them in that process they will hurt anyone they want in the process to make things in their favour.

AK: Khushi you can't talk to di like that what is wrong in what di said? This is what happens when we come to know that a child is born out of wedlock? Do you want the child to face the world when we know that they will call him has an illegimate

P: so what do you want my di to do about that? She is not a solution maker that she has a solution for every problem that happens in this house.

AN: I will tell the solution for this problem it is very simple chotte DIVORCE Khushi and marry Sheetal so that there is nothing to worry about.

When everyone where discussing about the matter three person where cleanly observing Sheetal about what she was doing while this was going on, Sheetal messaged shyam about the problem that is happening here and was ready to make an entry with the goons who are ready to attack the family for the properties and khushi.

K: STOP IT EVERYONE THE MATTER IS BETWEEN ME AND MY HUSBAND WE KNOW WHAT IS TO DONE. So Sheetal I won't leave my husband instead I am ready to adopted Aarav and then give him our name so what do you him about that?

S: I am sorry Khushi I can't give my son to anyone he is the one that I have till the end of my life.

Everyone where sitting in the living room and thinking what is to be done when Maan came inside and signalled something to Khushi which went unnoticed by Sheetal and by the same time the phone of Sheetal was taken without her knowledge by Payal and a message was sent asking shyam to barge inside the house with goons.

Suddenly there was a thud sound with that there was somewhat 20 goons who came inside the home with shyam leading them.